Refunded Hecarim, didn't like him, still have him

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Guitarzan87

11-15-2012

This answered some questions but I'm still a bit confused. I'm a horrible Diana player, but I would like to come back later and try her again. If I refunded her, would I keep her and get my hard earned IP back to buy a champ I'd be better with?

Retsopmi

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitarzan87 View Post
This answered some questions but I'm still a bit confused. I'm a horrible Diana player, but I would like to come back later and try her again. If I refunded her, would I keep her and get my hard earned IP back to buy a champ I'd be better with?
NO. If you refund it, you lose the champ, unless that champ is part of the free to play rotation for the week. If you want to play it more, you have to buy it again.

Honestly the smartest thing to do is only buy champs after you've played them. I.E. after their free weeks.

BigginthePants

11-17-2012

After refunding darius, i can finally not be tempted to keep playing him. Thanks for the fix

DragonMage23

12-04-2012

I may be a bit biased because I got to keep a skin, but I'd kind of like to see everyone allowed to keep their stuff. Not like they / I didn't spend the same IP or RP on another item and they wouldn't purchase the refunded item again anyways, so it's no big loss for Riot to let everyone keep them as a present for system issues