Woolet's Witchcap change

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JL917

11-11-2012

D:

Redeemed In Fire

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotNome View Post
I'm telling you that if you only bought Hextech Sweeper vs. stealth champions, you should up your game.
I'm also telling you that people who played stealth champions vs. players who didn't buy Hextech Sweeper need to play against better players!
That still doesn't answer the question of "what do stealth characters do now that an important portion of their kit can be nullified"

Squallian

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCIX View Post
That still doesn't answer the question of "what do stealth characters do now that an important portion of their kit can be nullified"
You guys missed the point.

That part of their kit was always able to be nullified. In a normal match against a stealth, most people would get WWC and Sweeper ANYWAYS, theres no reason for you to complain just because they combined the movement speed into the sweeper.

Like he said, anyone who wasn't buying sweeper before should up their game (And now its easier to since the movement speed is really nice)

And any stealth crying about the sweeper buff should have already been dealing with sweeper in the first place.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCIX View Post
Most of the stealth characters have a second portion to it anyways even if they are revealed, Kha'zix ahs damage reduction, Rengar has that wtf Leap, twitch has an steroid, they aren't denied most of thir kits.

smokeyzulu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FDru View Post
On the bright side, you should have been getting Sweeper anyway, and now you have more reason to.
Somewhat true. My specific example was Lux, so getting Hextech Sweeper is not really a priority. WWC is. I guess the same applies to Orianna (ball toss) and Maokai (Sapling) (dunno about other casters).

Putting the movespeed on the Hextech Sweeper isn't going to make it a good item for them or make them any less useful on a map where wards do not exist. The Hextech Sweeper was great for casters who could not reveal and needed tankiness as well (such as Fiddlestix - off the top of my head, there's probably many more).

Korhildon

11-15-2012

I dont like that there's only one item built with "nedlesy large road" or how is it called (1'6k gold).

George W Nome

Game Designer

11-15-2012
3 of 3 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korhildon View Post
I dont like that there's only one item built with "nedlesy large road" or how is it called (1'6k gold).
S3 will remedy that

Riyshn

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotNome View Post
S3 will remedy that
So... Any chance we're getting Morello's Rod of Overcompensation in S3?

Zachyveng

11-15-2012

Here's a question i've always had about WWC, why not just bring back the old Zhonya's ring for 3's? Since WWC is the exact same thing tbh lol.