Visual Upgrade: Nidalee, the Bestial Huntress

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sinspurch

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
This guy knows what's up.

(I'm totally riding his coattails)
Wasnt Karma somewhere in line to be worked on after Katarina or am i going crazy here? o.-

Saturdays

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

can we please see pictures of snow leopart nidalee and bewitched im excited to be using my halloween skin common riot pls!

LithiumUNCHARGED

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

My main since like lvl 10. When I want an easy win I pick her. Now I'll just pick her all the time. ***** yah first redesign that got ME excited!

Fairness

11-14-2012

Will this upgrade make her traps stand out to the enemy team?

Zardoc

11-14-2012

Quote:
Many of you have been asking for a new look for Nidalee.
...wat. Did I miss something?

Grumpy Monkey

Senior Character Artist

11-14-2012
11 of 21 Riot Posts

Quote:
So, while I like this skin and every other visual update you guys have done, I need to ask one question: why not Sivir? She is currently the worst looking champion in the game. Her arms look like a couple of pipe cleaners without any of the pipe cleaners smoother features. I can only assume you are doing either the remakes in order of most played champions, or the ones that fewer people own so that they see the new look and buy them (hey, I bought TF last month, so it works I guess), but can we please get some love for the battle mistress?
Great question and I am going to answer it. We are going to work on Sivir. But there are a few that are scheduled to happen before her. Basically what we do is we look at the data of most played/visible champions combined that with opportunities and changes that the other departments might be working on (i.e. Lore and design) and cross reference that with our opinions on visual infidelity of the champs. For example, Ash and Soraka, Huge amount of play, and visibilty, they show up in a huge amount of bot games and Ash is in the tutorial, so we hit them up. Gangplank was getting a new splash and design had some changes they were going to make so we scheduled him to ride that wave. So hopefully that gives you some information as to how these visual reworks are scheduled. Please trust me, we are fully aware of the awesome visual potential these champs have, and I can't wait to get to them.

Noxious Seraph

11-14-2012

I cant wait to see bewitching nidalee remake to

JackSeven

11-14-2012

yay

Dr Horrible

11-14-2012

She no longer as boats for boots! Yay!

Open The Door

11-14-2012

Yay!! (: Now we just got to wait for Taric . D