Institute Grand Library. [Open RP].

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Colonel qt

11-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
"No, thank you. You probably saved this night from being a ruined mess. Do return whenever you wish. We're always open."
((Contradicting yourself unless I'm derping really hard right now))

Colonel qt

11-10-2012

((Just realized my derpiness... my bad (#._.#) ))

AODRG

11-11-2012

((Okay then? xD))

Colonel qt

11-12-2012

((Another bump of knowledge!!!!!))

Ask Her Etwhal

11-13-2012

Music glistens in the distance, though this one was filled with worry and uncertainty. Sona floated into the library, looking around. A necklace was hanging on her neck, a jewel attached shining dark purple. She looked depressed...

AODRG

11-13-2012

Randle noticed the sudden music that entered the room. Even though the entrance was at least 200 feet away, he could easily recognize Sona's tones. He immediately set his book down and ran out to the entrance to meet his crush.

"Lady Sona. I was almost certain you wouldn't show. Come, I set up a small area for us."

Randle beckons The Maven to follow him through the maze-like shelves and aisles.

Ask Her Etwhal

11-13-2012

Quote:
Randle noticed the sudden music that entered the room. Even though the entrance was at least 200 feet away, he could easily recognize Sona's tones. He immediately set his book down and ran out to the entrance to meet his crush.

"Lady Sona. I was almost certain you wouldn't show. Come, I set up a small area for us."

Randle beckons The Maven to follow him through the maze-like shelves and aisles.

Sona forces on a smile, and follows Randle to where ever he is taking her. Fortune said that she had to do it, and Sona most definitely agree, but... It was easier said than done...

AODRG

11-13-2012

Randle leads Sona to the area he set up. 3 candles that sat in the middle of the table had been melted down to the handle, and the flower petals left around Sona's seat started to turn a darker red. A plate covered with a silver tin lid separated each side of the table.

"I apologize the area may not appear perfect, but it's the best I could come up with. At least I preserved the food well."

Randle uncovers the food and waves his had, causing the underlying ham to glow briefly before emitting steam again.

Randle gestures Sona to sit down in her much larger and flashier chair as he walked over to his.

Ask Her Etwhal

11-14-2012

Quote:
Randle leads Sona to the area he set up. 3 candles that sat in the middle of the table had been melted down to the handle, and the flower petals left around Sona's seat started to turn a darker red. A plate covered with a silver tin lid separated each side of the table.

"I apologize the area may not appear perfect, but it's the best I could come up with. At least I preserved the food well."

Randle uncovers the food and waves his had, causing the underlying ham to glow briefly before emitting steam again.

Randle gestures Sona to sit down in her much larger and flashier chair as he walked over to his.
A bead of sweat slithers down Sona's neck as she looked at the room. It was quite well decorated, and Sona could tell that Randle must've taken many hours to set this up... Th... Thankyou, Randle... Sona sits onto the chair, looking around. She looked at the food in front of her, gulping.

How should I say it now... Hes done so much... Sona thought...

AODRG

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Her Etwhal View Post
A bead of sweat slithers down Sona's neck as she looked at the room. It was quite well decorated, and Sona could tell that Randle must've taken many hours to set this up... Th... Thankyou, Randle... Sona sits onto the chair, looking around. She looked at the food in front of her, gulping.

How should I say it now... Hes done so much... Sona thought...
Randle sat down across from Sona and started eating the food. Awkward silence fell between the two as Randle noticed Sona's crystal starting to glowing a dark purple color.

"Something wrong? You look even more nervous than I am, and your crystal is glowing darker than I thought it would, given your melodies you've been playing."