This makes me happy

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kohana Sushi

MasterfulWizard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

One of the popes said contraception is OK, so, ... ya..

Jesus the Friend

11-14-2012

I see the feminism virus has infected a sect of religion.

Well played.

MasterfulWizard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Kohana Sushi

11-14-2012

Is it weird that I kind of want to take my children to a Catholic church? I don't know... I grew up Catholic and I love the tradition and that part is important to me, but I don't believe in God really... =\

MasterfulWizard

11-14-2012

I was raised with Catholicism... my only regret is that I didn't read the bible back then to know Jesus taught that it's immoral to have shops set up in a church. My church had a gift shop... I could have said that to my mom so I wouldn't have had to go!

2kool4life

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fruity Flowers View Post
Is it weird that I kind of want to take my children to a Catholic church? I don't know... I grew up Catholic and I love the tradition and that part is important to me, but I don't believe in God really... =\
Do whatever you think is best for your children.

Semper Damnatus

11-14-2012

i was raised in a catholic environment as well, my mom was always like your going to go to church every sunday like your brother when your older, and i fought it every time.

feels good man, feels like freedom.

Kohana Sushi

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SemperFedeles View Post
i was raised in a catholic environment as well, my mom was always like your going to go to church every sunday like your brother when your older, and i fought it every time.

feels good man, feels like freedom.
I really miss the sermons.

c4lm

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fruity Flowers View Post
I would to. It taught me to, at the very least, respect religion. Plus it's a pretty liberal denomination.