Why do we not have a champ where they release their full potential on ult

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 20
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Claw of Time

11-14-2012

Attachment 557909Have inner gates

Attachment 557908Removes eye patch

Ultimate Attachment 557910

Attachment 557911 hue

Just a ult like Yi+ Riven+Shyvana

tl;dr down vote me for posting anime

Quote:
Originally Posted by OriginOfDeath View Post
Full Potential Super Champion: Combines a quadrupled effect of Master Yi, Riven, and Sivir's ultimates, and makes each autoattack unleash an instant x10 damage Karthus ult.
^ This Riot

To make it more clear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griftrix View Post
Disclaimer: I am not a designer.

I was just thinking about this. Did that thread asking for an eyepatch girl make you think about it too? What I couldn't figure out (and this is probably because I'm not a designer) is how to make it so that the base characters isn't weak and/or the full power version isn't OP.

Shyvanna might be a close example of this. Her ult enhances all of her abilities, and she also takes her "true form". Maybe it's just another flavor/fantasy of that you are looking for. I was also thinking about a character that might have some physical locks on them, maybe part of their body is bound, and the binding could be damaged by getting attacked or something (sort of like Shyvanna fury, but on damage not on doing damage) + over time ticking. I dunno, really talking about flavor at this point.

Thanks for bringing up the idea.
Attachment 557965

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginga View Post
Any mechanical elements of this idea I can think of is already done with. But as for champion concepts...

How about a champion that starts off wearing a straight jacket? All of his auto-attacks will be mere kicks. But once he/she reaches level 6, the champion learns his R and the summoner gains "permission" to release the straight jacket temporarily to access the champion's full potential. All of the abilities the champions will be using before with just his legs will now be done, but now with his arms free in mind.

Sort of like Zetsuei. Spends most of his time completely bound in a straight jacket, yet completely capable of fighting.
Basically this but something more cooler instead of a jacket.

Destaice

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

I hope you step on a lego.

Rachel

11-14-2012

hmmmmmmmmmm

OriginOfDeath

11-14-2012

Full Potential Super Champion: Combines a quadrupled effect of Master Yi, Riven, and Sivir's ultimates, and makes each autoattack unleash an instant x10 damage Karthus ult.

Alex is White

11-14-2012

1) Riven

Griftrix

Senior Animation Engineer

11-14-2012
1 of 14 Riot Posts

Disclaimer: I am not a designer.

I was just thinking about this. Did that thread asking for an eyepatch girl make you think about it too? What I couldn't figure out (and this is probably because I'm not a designer) is how to make it so that the base characters isn't weak and/or the full power version isn't OP.

Shyvanna might be a close example of this. Her ult enhances all of her abilities, and she also takes her "true form". Maybe it's just another flavor/fantasy of that you are looking for. I was also thinking about a character that might have some physical locks on them, maybe part of their body is bound, and the binding could be damaged by getting attacked or something (sort of like Shyvanna fury, but on damage not on doing damage) + over time ticking. I dunno, really talking about flavor at this point.

Thanks for bringing up the idea.

Claw of Time

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex is White View Post
1) OP is probably gay
2) Riven
What makes you think I am attracted to the same ***?

Strong Like Bear

11-14-2012

Riven's a good example

Fizzleboom

11-14-2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqsmxR-N4H4

This is what I think of every time Shyvanna ults.

hashinshin

11-14-2012

Riven, Shyvana, Xerath, Annie.

Also depends on what you mean by full potential. Xerath has unlimited energy but can't use it for long, and his ultimate is him releasing it. Yorick can create a ghoul clone of an allied champion. That seems pretty full potential to me. Annie can always have a giant flaming bear, she just sometimes doesn't want to.

1234511 ... 20