Tired of people just auto-locking their champions.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NiceDynamite

11-14-2012

Usually 1-2 people do this every game I'm in. Pretty frustrating. Rather than work as a team, we end up having to work around these idiots. There really should be like a 10-20 second period before anyone can lock in.

adc

11-14-2012

Solution: Don't play blind pick. It's a ****ty game mode for this reason, and you really should be playing draft - especially if you want to play Ranked at any point ever.

NiceDynamite

11-14-2012

I am doing draft. it's not really much different. It just happens a little less frequently.

PikaRioCed

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Better get used to it, it happens in ranked as well. One more reason to be decent at any role.

NiceDynamite

11-14-2012

That's what I'm trying to do. Get decent at all roles, just incase.

deirin

11-14-2012

well
i used to instalock...its cause i played several hundred games as that champ ... but yea..it got its own limit...

OreIsan

11-14-2012

Just start playing support, It's pretty fun actually and then your role will never be taken by some ******* instalocking adc

adc

11-14-2012

Also, just throwing it out there: You're allowed to pick whatever you like. If first pick wants mid, it doesn't matter whether last pick called it or not. Go read the summoner's code - it says to pick as your team needs. It's annoying, but you should be able to play everything.

NiceDynamite

11-14-2012

Obviously you're allowed to pick. But it's a team based game. If you just autolock whoever you want, you shouldn't be playing.

adc

11-14-2012

Why not? The point of the game is to have fun. I personally enjoy playing ADC. I don't enjoy playing support or jungle. Why should I, in a non-ranked queue, be forced to play a role I don't enjoy?