Lyte - Can you explain this to me?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

powda

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
No one with extremely poor behavior should be a Featured Streamer. Which examples are we talking about?
The point is... The behaviour being discussed here isn't "extremely poor behavior", but it's being showcased... While you and yours are allowing The "faceless mob" Tribunal to warn, suspend and ban for less.

Futurecat

11-14-2012

Seriously Lyte? Regi and Dan talk a little trash, but they aren't verbally abusing anyone or crossing the line into actual harassment.

This whole "PUNISH EVERYTHING" mentality is just ruining this game. I am SO tired of walking on eggshells every time I press enter, for fear I might hurt someone's feelings and unleash the /report /punish tidal wave.

Sessamo

11-14-2012

Trash talk is different in high elo because it's very seldom that players are playing against one another for the first time.
Sometimes they'll play with/against the same players for many, many games in a row so they sometimes have an issue of baggage left over from a previous game.

Rockin Socks

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

You see most Players at the top tier Elo, Are older and more mature then the majority. They are human, they say things that you may not like, but you must understand that when. The rain man said a few days ago on his stream, that " you shouldn't flame people ingame" yet when streaming he curse at people that do bad, But he doesnt type it in, because thats not ok.

Sorry for poor grammer.

Calys Teneb

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malvolent View Post
Uh, Have you ever watched Dan Dinh, and DoubleLifts stream?
Asking for examples means that he wants examples because he can't view every stream ever. This is an opportunity to give feedback on an issue that you would like addressed. Do it as if he hasn't seen the streams and present your case accordingly.

Lyte

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Lead Social Systems Designer

Follow RiotLyte on Twitter

11-14-2012
4 of 5 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Futurecat View Post
Seriously Lyte? Regi and Dan talk a little trash, but they aren't verbally abusing anyone or crossing the line into actual harassment.
I also haven't said anything about Regi or Dan. No need to jump to random conclusions.

Skaarrjj

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by powda View Post
The point is... The behaviour being discussed here isn't "extremely poor behavior", but it's being showcased... While you and yours are allowing The "faceless mob" Tribunal to warn, suspend and ban for less.
Not sure why you're being downvoted when you're right.

Calys Teneb

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skaarrjj View Post
Not sure why you're being downvoted when you're right.
He's being downvoted because Lyte has already asked for examples of the behavior in order to investigate further, see Red response #3.

Taikero

11-14-2012

Quote:
No need to jump to random conclusions.
Even though it's a terrible idea, they have a mat for that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRxqY4wuTHw

Also, they have an app for that.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ech.mats&hl=en

Futurecat

11-14-2012

Quote:
I also haven't said anything about Regi or Dan. No need to jump to random conclusions.
I took this quote to mean you were building a case against Dan and/or Doublelift:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malvolent
Uh, Have you ever watched Dan Dinh, and DoubleLifts stream?
I don't.. which is why I am collecting information to relay to the right people
Hardly a "random conclusion" given the context.

But I appreciate hearing that may not be the case. Neither Dan nor Doublelift is remotely a toxic player, even if they do talk trash on occasion.

Though of course I recognize by the standards of this community, anyone who says anything negative at any time for any reason warrants a permanent ban. I've been crusading to restore a bit of sanity, though. So here's hoping.