Item Preview The Storm

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrFoxx

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KodiakDug View Post
Ok, this type of item might make Ashe popular again. Her and Twitch. Oh god the Twitch potential.

You realize ashe can already do this right? This item doesnt seem anywhere near as good as tiamat.

Its prolly gonna be a recurve bow + dagger judging by its stats, ill guess it will cost 2k gold.

FrozenXylaphone

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

How does this interact with Lulu and Lux's passives?

Will Pix shoot 2 more times at the other two targets? WIll Lux proc her passive with every hit if she has applied it to 3 people?

ViashinoWizard

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuugi the Strong View Post
Forty-six pages in three hours. Ouch.

On a related note, this only can be used by ranged champions. But it's only good on a select few due to not synergizing well (or at all!) with, say, Vayne's Silver Bolts. Plus, it's good for on-hit builds (good for Teemo), but that's besides what I want to know. Since Silver Bolts only procs on the primary target, why is it that Varus's Blighted Quiver can be proc'd on multiple targets? A question, not a complaint (because I sure as hell DON'T want to see multitarget Silver Bolt *shudder*), by the way.

And on that note, does that mean Kayle's E (whatever it's called. Righteous Fury, I think?) only works on the primary target? Does the answer to the previous question have to do with how Kayle's E is something like a buff?
Silver Bolts can only exist on one target at time. If you attack a different target, any stacks of it you had on the first target go away. Blighted Quiver, meanwhile, is an ordinary on-hit effect and thus can applied to multiple people.

The Flying Feed

11-14-2012

Oh gob I just realized Kayle exists. Must know how her E works with this.

ZetsubouFallen

11-14-2012

The problem to this, is that you just lost Critical damage, Critical Strike, and Penetration proly.

which means you just lost 75% of your DPS.

Naonical

11-14-2012

I can already see this item becoming a problem

Cerulean Laser

11-14-2012

On-hit LeBlanc has just got better! thanks Riot!! xD ^_^

WakeskaterX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Has anyone posted about this + Tiamats on say fiora or something? I because fi this works on melee characters you could have some pretty sick aoe shred champs.

Karn Bishop

11-14-2012

Xyph posts this, then does no follow up QA just to make us suffer

also link to my thread of possibilities! http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2798802

FlySkyHigh777

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WakeskaterX View Post
Has anyone posted about this + Tiamats on say fiora or something? I because fi this works on melee characters you could have some pretty sick aoe shred champs.
This is specifically a ranged-only item.