olaf and darius

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Peligrad

Senior Member

11-14-2012

Why did u quote what you did?

What's that got to do with Darius being able to full to nothing people?

Darius' signature is to make what would be a small harass exchange a kill as he can kill most champs with one spell rotation and a couple auto attacks.

That's what I was saying...

And Darius' ult hurts plenty without any AD built...Darius can run around with HoG and boots and nuke people without being fed...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CerealBoxOfDoom

Senior Member

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunies View Post
Ok why does everyone ***** at darius true damage

but no one even remotely points out that olaf does 340 on a joke of a cooldown and no mana cost ?


to do any real damage darius has to spend insane amounts of mana, olaf dosent
Dont forget the original question. Its not about whether or not he's good. People are saying why he is b***hed about more than olaf


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Peligrad

Senior Member

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunies View Post
your theory works on them not kiting, not using cc oh and leting you get next to them without using the pull ?

what elo does this work in exactly ?
In any team fight in any ELO...

We're talking about team fight roles and comparisons...you obviously missed that...

If they are wasting CC and their bruisers are kiting you in a team fight...then you've already won...

I don't appreciate being jarred at either...especially by someone considerably less skilled and experienced...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UberGenocide

Member

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryukyu Wild View Post
ignore these low elo scrubs who posted before me.

Olaf is 10x more brutal than Darius
and should be nerfed before Darius is even thought of being nerfed
You are joking right?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bunies

Senior Member

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peligrad View Post
In any team fight in any ELO...

We're talking about team fight roles and comparisons...you obviously missed that...

If they are wasting CC and their bruisers are kiting you in a team fight...then you've already won...

I don't appreciate being jarred at either...especially by someone considerably less skilled and experienced...
ummmmm, that combo will not work on bruisers unless you have a **** ton of ad, and if you have that, the adc will just burst you


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CerealBoxOfDoom

Senior Member

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by UberGenocide View Post
You are joking right?
what he said is accurate. Darius is UP with a few uses here and there. He's what you call clunky. He's like the juggarnaut in MvC3. Not that good but the occasional juggarnaut punch assist will grab some advantage for you sometimes


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CerealBoxOfDoom

Senior Member

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunies View Post
ummmmm, that combo will not work on bruisers unless you have a **** ton of ad, and if you have that, the adc will just burst you
combo? He's just talking about normal bruiser stuff


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UberGenocide

Member

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CerealBoxOfDoom View Post
what he said is accurate. Darius is UP with a few uses here and there. He's what you call clunky. He's like the juggarnaut in MvC3. Not that good but the occasional juggarnaut punch assist will grab some advantage for you sometimes

Olaf being OP? I'm not sure if I follow. He's decent in competitive play but he can be out-laned.

Jayce, Yorick, Garen etc..

I'm not saying that I am not agreeing that Olaf is better than Darius, I was just getting the message that Olaf needs a nerf.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CerealBoxOfDoom

Senior Member

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by UberGenocide View Post
Olaf being OP? I'm not sure if I follow. He's decent in competitive play but he can be out-laned.

Jayce, Yorick, Garen etc..

I'm not saying that I am not agreeing that Olaf is better than Darius, I was just getting the message that Olaf needs a nerf.
he didnt say he was OP. He said Olaf should be considered for a nerf before darius. Also you don't have to be OP to get nerfed


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bunies

Senior Member

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by UberGenocide View Post
Olaf being OP? I'm not sure if I follow. He's decent in competitive play but he can be out-laned.

Jayce, Yorick, Garen etc..

I'm not saying that I am not agreeing that Olaf is better than Darius, I was just getting the message that Olaf needs a nerf.

jayce and yorick are plainly b roken in themselves, and garen is preaty much by design a counte to olaf