How to counter darius

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

buneter

11-14-2012

I have alot of top champs because i main it but I usally like to pick Akali or Irelia and if he picks after I pick Akali is their anyway to counter him
P.S I counter him lat egame because he always activates his ult to early on me because it look like I have less health then I do but before lvl 11 hes killing me

WCDireWolf

Recruiter

11-14-2012

My best counter to Darius is Lux, as she just zones him. Akali's a bit too short ranged, so I'd ask for a lane swap, and hope your mid can handle him with superior range/mobility.

Storm Venture

11-14-2012

I believe Darius wins vs all melee in top lane. The best way to counter him imo is to bait him and gank him as he's a very all in champ with no disengage, or pick a champ with range against him.

WCDireWolf

Recruiter

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm Venture View Post
I believe Darius wins vs all melee in top lane. The best way to counter him imo is to bait him and gank him as he's a very all in champ with no disengage, or pick a champ with range against him.
Garen and Nasus are decent against Darius, they just need to be careful when he hits 6, but Garen has his own Execute move, and Nasus can hit R to (hopefully) survive it. Just build a lot of Health/Armor and don't feed him, and if he gets aggressive, hope your jungler is around to punish him.

mnun

11-14-2012

Yorick beats the hell outta darius.

Does yi beat darius? I laned against a yi as darius and he kicked my ass

Epictues

11-14-2012

just dont feed him, and try to stay even in laning phase.

if he isnt fed in laning phase then hes just gonna be some slow dude running around who doesnt offer much utility to his team

thelegand123

11-21-2012

Horlick can be a good counter for Darius if he gets really farmed also Kabyle because she can pop her ult as Darius does so it does not damage you

Directw

11-21-2012

How about Tryn? I hardly play any melee champion. From what I have seen, Darius' ult has about one second cast time(probably less). If Tryn can cast his ult right, he should win the fight

yourmomlovesmype

11-22-2012

Play Darius a lot. I beat him comfortably as Dr. Mundo.

yourmomlovesmype

11-22-2012

Play Darius a lott, I beat him comfortably as Dr. Mundo.