Bio lame darius? I want norse KING darius

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NoodllZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

This Darius skin is terrible. I have no idea why Riot even made this piece of ****, its ugly and doesn't fit him at all. I vote that they either remake it or give us something better.

NeoIcecreaman

11-14-2012

We hear you, especially after all their BS about making quality skins as an excuse to remove one from all the new champions. This one doesn't have the quality we were expecting, it's design is terrible, and it just doesn't even fit him. He's an executioner not some science experiment.

Draghun

11-14-2012

Seriously....wtf happened to Norse King Darius? I would easily drop the money on that skin. The quality of that skin is 10x better than this garbage. I'm really confused on why this came out before norse king. WTF man.

Ashlea

11-14-2012

Ugliest skin I've seen so far. :|

NeoIcecreaman

11-14-2012

Im glad to be hearing so many positive opinions on the skin, as well as on the norse king skin. I really think riot should re think bio forge, or at least give us norse king to boot.

I doubt id get bio forge if it was half priced too.

Nonameguy

11-14-2012

I don't post often, but felt strongly enough about this one. Add me to the list of unimpressed summoners with this skin. It kind of reminds of me a Singed skin, does that fit with lore somehow?

My feedback would be to perhaps make the "bright green" ... actually BRIGHT, or glowing even, like there's some goo pumping through those pipes.

As it stands it just looks dirty and unimpressive..

NeoIcecreaman

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonameguy View Post
I don't post often, but felt strongly enough about this one. Add me to the list of unimpressed summoners with this skin. It kind of reminds of me a Singed skin, does that fit with lore somehow?

My feedback would be to perhaps make the "bright green" ... actually BRIGHT, or glowing even, like there's some goo pumping through those pipes.

As it stands it just looks dirty and unimpressive..

You do make a good point, if we're stuck with the skin it might as well look half decent. I vote from some glowing ooze and such

NeoIcecreaman

11-14-2012

Lets see some more support for this skin getting a redesign or a norse king release.

NeoIcecreaman

11-15-2012

Anyone else feel like we need a re-do of the skin?

Basil Ali

11-15-2012

I like the new Darius skin, just because the style doesn't fit you doesn't mean it's ugly.