Item Preview Its Tuesday

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Akesgeroth

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felaedor View Post
Maw of Malmortius and SotO.

That being said, melee AD need some serious help. This is exactly a way to do it.
Maw is 55 AD. RH will be 75 AD. SotO is a joke item used to stomp people.

Felaedor

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akesgeroth View Post
Maw is 55 AD. RH will be 75 AD. SotO is a joke item used to stomp people.
Maw is 55 + 1 per 2.5% of HP you're missing and therefore fluctuates between 55 and 94.

Bloodthirster is only 60 via your "effects don't count" logic.

MrBubbIes0

11-14-2012

Xypherous upgrade Chalice of Harmony to be build into something an AD champion can use pls, and me love you long time

prozak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

nice

Felaedor

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBubbIes0 View Post
Xypherous upgrade Chalice of Harmony to be build into something an AD champion can use pls, and me love you long time
I was thinking something similar, but we'll see if it happens.

Might be too strong with new Manamune.

NicknameMy

11-14-2012

Will Tiamat get special particles for the proc and the active?

Samflash3

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypherous View Post
Nope. It's just there as a catch-all in case I forgot someone.

I'm still recovering from a fever and Dayquil isn't necessarily the best mental aid.
Please make an execption for kayle. Her E doesn't deal enough damage without tiamat as an AD fighter. Or would you guys make her E a bit stronger with ad scaling?

IS1d0cb1517abd96

11-14-2012

Quote:
*sigh*

Try to UNDERSTAND what I said instead of just reading it.
Exactly.

Quote:
Both Resists and HP give one thing in two different ways. Effective HP. EHP is the amount of unmitigated damage of a certain type you could take before you die.

Resists cause healing and shielding effects (INCLUDING LIFESTEAL/SPELLVAMP) to increase EHP by more. Max HP does not. Resists decrease the enemy's EHP gain from Lifesteal/Spellvamp via reducing the amount of damage they deal. Maximum HP does not. When Resists and HP have equivalent costs and amount to the same EHP bonus, Resists will always be better.
I know it. You're just explaining the same thing again, but still not what I asked. And no. It's not always better.

Quote:
Max HP isn't useless late game. It's simply comparatively undertuned, as it's designed to give similar EHP at similar prices to resists, when it needs to be worth more as it's functionally weaker.
Quote:
However, something that gives health, takes 4 attacks to proc and deals a fixed amount of magic damage makes the effect niche-on-niche unnecessarily.
Quote:
For Ionic Spark specifically - Health is an odd conditional statistic that is great early game and terrible late game.
Quote:
Do I need Health, which is good early but poor late?
I didn't say health is bad late game. Xypherous did. I'm trying to understand why.

Akesgeroth

11-14-2012

Quote:
Maw is 55 + 1 per 2.5% of HP you're missing and therefore fluctuates between 55 and 94.

Bloodthirster is only 60 via your "effects don't count" logic.
Bloodthirster, once stacked, is 100 even when you have full health.

Now tell me, as an AD carry, how much time do you spend DPSing while below 50% health?

Mourgus

11-14-2012

Quote:
I'm not sure. I think so, based on how Parrley is coded - but that's a Parrley specific thing rather than a Tiamat specific thing.
As long as things died from damage that was applied with Parrley, the gold will be given.
I've tested this multiple times myself. So, unless it's been changed in the past month or two, it should still work the same way.