[Skin Concepts] 4 Bioforge skins! With art!

123456 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS133bc4e39e464a10b821d

11-14-2012

The problem with the Bioforge theme is that it gives you that Zaun feeling, like Augmented Singed does. So I'm not really digging any of these skins since I feel like they should be exclusive for champions from Noxus/Zaun.

Edit: Ninjas everywhere!

Ward VG

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asura Sushi View Post
The biggest problem I found is that most of those champs aren't Noxus like Darius.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nozumu View Post
The problem with the Bioforge theme is that it gives you that Zaun feeling, like Augmented Singed does. So I'm not really digging any of these skins since I feel like they should be exclusive for champions from Noxus/Zaun.

Edit: Ninjas everywhere!
True, but it was enough of a hassle finding champion that would look good in a Bioforge skin that didn't already have 5+ skins.. Didn't feel like constricting myself even more :/

Sushi the Potato

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ward VG View Post
True, but it was enough of a hassle finding champion that would look good in a Bioforge skin that didn't already have 5+ skins.. Didn't feel like constricting myself even more :/
Darius(top), Draven(adc), Nautilus(Jungle.he's neutral right?), Syndra(Mid.green toxic orbs would look good), and as for support I'm not sure since there are only a handful of supports and most of them are for Ionia/Demacia/goodguys.

Just throwing those out for some ideas, also I don't mean to discredit the original post in anyway. The concept art for those champs are pretty sick.

Sarcon

11-14-2012

nice concept. Would buy skins.

Icthlarin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

I'd say yes to this if Bioforge Darius wasn't already... completely out of place. I mean, there's hardly even a theme there honestly.

Wyld Doduo

11-14-2012

Looks like a bunch of butch looking women to me.

Zagann

11-14-2012

that zilean!!! looks so bad ass!
Would be pretty cool if they make it, I like skin groups.

jcizzle

11-14-2012

+1 nice art

Emailsúpport

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asura Sushi View Post
The biggest problem I found is that most of those champs aren't Noxus like Darius.
Doesn't matter, all skin themes are not relevant to the lore.

However I wonder where Raka's boobs went?

Good Housekeepin

11-14-2012

my god that zilean skin, i would definitely buy.

123456 ... 9