Poppy Super OP!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

fatkid102

11-14-2012

I have found that the character Poppy is increadibly OP. I played a match against her and even at only level 6 she was almost impossible to kill.I think that she should be nerfed big time, or everyone will get her and destroy.

bunies

11-14-2012

yea here is a tick, pick olaf

lilAznRider

11-14-2012

Wierd I kill her all the time.

HateDaddy

11-14-2012

no she's not

Zuil

11-14-2012

Explain HOW she is OP before going off..

marclops

11-14-2012

she has one of the lowest win rates in ranked

Zombiemaster

11-14-2012

How many Poppy's have you seen in total? The 1 you played against in your last game and that's it? Ya, people rarely play Poppy because she has an incredibly weak early game. In exchange for this, she has a super beast mode late game, but with her early game it's very, very, very difficult to get to that late game.

If she really was as OP as you're saying, then more people would play her, but right now, barely anyone plays Poppy.

Floozyl1f3

11-14-2012

If you allowed a Poppy to build Sheen/TriForce so early in the game you deserve that loss. Has a horrible time up until that proc, be it farming CS or K/A's. GGWP

BBFSmokedCayenne

11-14-2012

shes only OP when she's doing well and is positive and is being controlled by a logical player

BBFSmokedCayenne

11-14-2012

technically though, she is OP. her passive saves her from burst damage, her ult makes her invincible (very very tanky in other words), and if building AP she can easilly go in, take out 1/2 someones health with a Q (+lich bane and kill with E), then leave.

amazing tank initiator, amazing burst dealer if going AP. same deal for AD. full ADC build works if you have GA