Australian player looking for Australian team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rahn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2012

Hey guys, my name is Ethan and I am looking for a competitive Australian based team. I am not looking for casual ranked 5's; I am looking for a team who want to go places, compete in tournaments & is very solid with no chance of breaking up in 2 weeks. In saying that, I am happy to play ranked 5's for training also.

I currently live in Tasmania on stable internet, but possibly moving to WA sometime next year.

My season 2 solo queue elo finished at 1607, with my highest I reached was 1721. I would like to join a team around this skill level.
I have currently not play any rankeds in the new season at this time

My best roles are Mid, Jungle and Ad Carry in no order. I will only play and perfect the one role if needed when and if I get picked for that certain role. Right now it's rather hard to decide which out of these 3 is my best.

Add me in game: Rahn

Thanks!

Terror

11-07-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...1#post31176805

OR add my current account
darren the ng

slidewaez

11-07-2012

add me
were an all australian team around 1500 elo
we are looking for mid

Dougie998

11-07-2012

yes im in slidewaez team and i think we finally found a mid that we can keep lol. Our team is a brand new team however our old team (same people) was successfull. We have currently got our team name down on a tourney list which should be begginning soon. We are a competitive team looking to go to high places and one day make it to the season championship. We are a close group of people who all get along. We really need a mid who lives in austrlaia with good skill level and im so glad we finally found one. Please add either Dougie998 (me, TOP LANE) or Slidewaez (ADC) thanks also we have practice in around 10 mins from now if u want to join in and get to know the team etc!

Wodakąi

11-07-2012

Well damn, you guys beat me to it.. haha. I'm looking to either join or create a 5v5 Ranked team for competitive play, the link to my thread is just below. Thanks!

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ight=wodak%E0i

Rahn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

bump

Rahn

11-12-2012

bump

AUS Final Spark

11-12-2012

im looking for a team. my elo is **** for a few reasons, but im fairly solid. I play mid and jungle.

Rahn

11-14-2012

bump

edited due to season 3 starting

arousedmoimoi

11-14-2012

why must u play with ur own kind? racist?