just had someone queue dodge me because i play sejuani

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arcane Azmadi

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricklessabandon View Post
she's the only jungler i play on summoner's rift right now (ranked queues included).
i haven't been able to get enough of her.
Finally, a red actually acknowledges the existence of a Sejuani thread!

Unfortunately the post is more ridiculous "oh isn't Sejuani great?" nonsense. No. No she isn't. She has NEVER been great.

When are you going to friggin' BUFF HER?!

ricklessabandon

qa analyst

11-14-2012
2 of 3 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossf1re View Post
You do that

Then Ill pick lee and you have fun dealing with that
i will, because i have fun playing her.

Enviously

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossf1re View Post
Also she's low hp in her jungle, so counter jungle!
This just made it obvious you're pulling **** out of your ass.

Just a suggestion: play the champ before you pretend to know what you're talking about.

AtlaStar

11-14-2012

Quote:
It's ok, my buddy from EU says she is considered viable over there, and in fact used her to jungle his way to 1800...so I think it's the same thing as thinking Ez was weak for so long when he was a top pick over in Asia

Arcane Azmadi

11-14-2012

Quote:
Meanwhile she's practically universally considered underpowered, is one of the least-played champs in the entire game, she gets at least 1 thread per day pointing out the glaring, gaping flaws in her kit and Riot continue to pointedly go out of their way to ignore her, even though she's been underpowered for almost a year, ever since her initial release.

There comes a point where "but she's fun" is not longer an acceptable excuse. For the love of everything sacred, BUFF HER!

Asylum Lux

11-14-2012

Quote:
#1 post I have seen in a very, very long time

DSSCRA

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enviously View Post
This just made it obvious you're pulling **** out of your ass.

Just a suggestion: play the champ before you pretend to know what you're talking about.
sounds like you are the one who hasn't played her

selenvar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcane Azmadi View Post
Meanwhile she's practically universally considered underpowered, is one of the least-played champs in the entire game, she gets at least 1 thread per day pointing out the glaring, gaping flaws in her kit and Riot continue to pointedly go out of their way to ignore her, even though she's been underpowered for almost a year, ever since her initial release.

There comes a point where "but she's fun" is not longer an acceptable excuse. For the love of everything sacred, BUFF HER!
she's not under powered... what?

people must be playing her horribly horribly wrong if they think she's bad.

Super Explosion

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcane Azmadi View Post
Finally, a red actually acknowledges the existence of a Sejuani thread!

Unfortunately the post is more ridiculous "oh isn't Sejuani great?" nonsense. No. No she isn't. She has NEVER been great.

When are you going to friggin' BUFF HER?!
Rickless has posted in other Sejuani threads.

I'm still not certain he's played her enough, or assessed the metrics behind how fun and effective she is on average.

The mana hunger, long cooldowns, relatively small non-ult effects are not as conducive to fun as they could be.

I will be honest, because I don't usually check records, but Rickless you seem to have five ranked games with her in Season 2 and apparently three in Season 3.

And that is somewhat irking, considering your comment in this thread.

ricklessabandon

qa analyst

11-14-2012
3 of 3 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Explosion View Post
Rickless has posted in other Sejuani threads.

I'm still not certain he's played her enough, or assessed the metrics behind how fun and effective she is on average.

The mana hunger, long cooldowns, relatively small non-ult effects are not as conducive to fun as they could be.

I will be honest, because I don't usually check records, but Rickless you seem to have five ranked games with her in Season 2 and apparently three in Season 3.
i primarily play on another account. i played only 10 ranked games on this account in season 2, and as you saw half of them were sejuani.
tbh though, i've only recently felt confident enough with her to use her as my primary in rankedói had to play a ton of normals with her firstóbut, yeah, i intend to stay with her for a long while.