End of season patch error

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kimociisensei

11-14-2012

I got stuck on "Waiting for 4 downloads to finish...". I've been waiting for 4 damn hours now

J4ckBlues

11-14-2012

This happened to my LOL Patcher Too....I am at wits end...I had follow every single instruction The Support Team Given on the forum....None of them work Though.

dashwinner

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

hey guys, i'm in the exact same boat as you. been playing lol for 3 years, spent a decent chunk of money on the game, never had any problem until today... would be nice to get a word back from the devs...

on a side note, nice to see other Shanghai peeps playing LoL! lets hope its only temporary and it gets fixed soon...

J4ckBlues

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashwinner View Post
hey guys, i'm in the exact same boat as you. been playing lol for 3 years, spent a decent chunk of money on the game, never had any problem until today... would be nice to get a word back from the devs...

on a side note, nice to see other Shanghai peeps playing LoL! lets hope its only temporary and it gets fixed soon...
I Believe It's Mostly Because Of The ZED Hero!!,And i guess we will have to till the next Patch Before we Can Join LOL Again,Well,Let's try to spend this period of time wisely While Riots Tryin To Fix It(Let's Assume They Are Fixin)

Angry PhantomO3O

11-14-2012

guys in china...
well.. i was pretty boring so i try to use VPN to update my lol...
and it actually work= =...

Ordo Irelius

11-14-2012

God damnit smurfingtheseas and ultraterrabad, you guys live in the same freakin' house. Use the new invention known as the voice box...

On a more serious note, I also live in shanghai but is having no issue patching/playing the game on live server, though I am having this issue on PBE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntsDrinkBeer View Post
Police halp dis poor peasant from china with his lol
Replying to yourself using your smurf... really ant?

Angry PhantomO3O

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ordo Irelius View Post
God damnit smurfingtheseas and ultraterrabad, you guys live in the same freakin' house. Use the new invention known as the voice box...

On a more serious note, I also live in shanghai but is having no issue patching/playing the game on live server, though I am having this issue on PBE.

Replying to yourself using your smurf... really ant?
haha lol
its seems its just only need to use vpn to update the newest patch...
well.. it work for me so XP

J4ckBlues

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angry PhantomO3O View Post
guys in china...
well.. i was pretty boring so i try to use VPN to update my lol...
and it actually work= =...
R u Certain About That!!!If Yes,Will U Please Send Me That VPN Do U have a Tencent Account?(I meant The Vpn Software

Angry PhantomO3O

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by J4ckBlues View Post
R u Certain About That!!!If Yes,Will U Please Send Me That VPN Do U have a Tencent Account?
well... sry O.o
cause that VPN wasn't mine.. i 'force' my friend to borrow me
you can actually go search some free vpn on google...

HiMyNamesDan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

fix in here - http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2797758... I can't believe it works when u patch it with a VPN, such bull****... but yeah seriously which VPN lol