What is the purple side advantage?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arctic Bro

11-14-2012

Does the purple side buff still exist?

DeathByWaffle

11-14-2012

People who complain about side advantage are just people who don't want to admit that they lost due to their team overall being worse than the other team.

Free Gray Screen

11-14-2012

purple caster minion OP

Hapopo

11-14-2012

It only mattered before when bot could get level 2 off golems and that was a long time ago. Although it still lets you get level 2 faster it's not as big of a difference now.

and by it I mean side advantage. There's not much advantages right now.

Arctic Bro

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathByWaffle View Post
People who complain about side advantage are just people who don't want to admit that they lost due to their team overall being worse than the other team.
What I would like to know is what is purple side adavantage exactly, I am doing a little test in customs and the question is bothering me... I am not complaining about anything in any way.

Spiderbubble

11-14-2012

Purple side has the advantage of having their bottom lane closer to the blue buff so they can help the jungler clear blue buff easier.

Purple side has the advantage of being able to poke at/steal Baron or drop wards easily over the Baron wall. This is not the same for Blue team and Dragon because you can easily pull the Dragon out of it's pit.

Drewbie

11-14-2012

i like playing top purple side, you have that tribrush perfect for ganking close to your tower

seajaydub

11-14-2012

Bot has an advantage in vision. It isn't that significant though and only matters with long range skillshots.

Amiithystine

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeyondGodIike View Post
It only mattered before when bot could get level 2 off golems and that was a long time ago. Although it still lets you get level 2 faster it's not as big of a difference now.
Can't they still?

Defiance

11-14-2012

I prefer playing on purple side especially when I'm playing an AP champ.

I can gank bot easier and help snowball that lane.