Banned -AGAIN???????????? Can anyone help me understand ????

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Peggy

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
You seem to have 220+ reports.

Between your last 2 bans you were reported in almost every game, 15+ reports in 3 days.

lyte i hate to be that guy but could you please address the emote threads? people are getting restless/ mad, myself included.

KevinDelMarr

11-13-2012

Quote:

Between your last 2 bans you were reported in almost every game, 15+ reports in 3 days.
And yet the OP is still (most likely) surprised why he keeps getting banned. Some people will probably never learn, and it's a shame chances are the OP never will either.

KevinDelMarr

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7777Peggy7777 View Post
lyte i hate to be that guy but could you please address the emote threads? people are getting restless/ mad, myself included.
Should be mute a player, all emotes and Chat from said person are now disabled. Seems like a simple solution to me :/

ducktwo

11-13-2012

Quote:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/5930455/
Check out mine please. Appreciate it.

Also, why can I post while I'm banned?
Your account and forum posting privileges will be TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED until 2012-11-16 08:45:29.
That's what it says in my email.

vulgarwolf

11-13-2012

thats to stop people crying about their ban

Burger Flipp3er

11-14-2012

lol... Reported in almost every game... You got the mad get reported skillz.. You should start streaming..

Mufasafied

Recruiter

11-14-2012

Quote:

Yeah, post his report numbers for everyone to see so you can publicly ridicule one of your customers. Real professional, Lyte.

Apocalyptic√źeath

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mufasafied View Post
Yeah, post his report numbers for everyone to see so you can publicly ridicule one of your customers. Real professional, Lyte.
Well when you blatantly post something like this, you kinda ask for it. Especially with the bad/negative attitude. He could have just as easily sent an email in asking why, he didn't have to bring it out into the forums. Just like in his games, he is looking to point the blame at other and not himself.

Basically if you don't want to look like a ****** in public, don't act like one.

AlwaysUsesAnivia

11-14-2012

Quote:

As you're well aware, the number of times someone is reported is completely irrelevant with respect to whether or not they are guilty of doing anything wrong. Or do you actually believe your own bullsht about the Tribunal being effective at filtering out false reports? Pro tip: it's not. This case is proof of that.

Also, it's funny how you resort to throwing out meaningless data to justify what is yet another obvious false positive by your Tribunal. It's getting harder and harder to tell when you guys are being dishonest in your attempts to rationalize the system's mistakes and when you're merely demonstrating incompetence.

EyeKayEssYew

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ofermod View Post
You, know, you should maybe consider not using profanity when you're saying someone else should quit using profanity.
first off, ******bag isnt profanity. second, im saying dont be a ******bag if you dont want to get banned, feel free to ban me from the forums.