Season 2 Rewards FAQ

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yegg

Game Designer

Follow Yegg on Twitter

11-13-2012
16 of 20 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundrah View Post
Uh why can't we see enemy team loading screen borders?
Because you would use them to draw a foregone conclusion about the outcome of the match before it had even started.

"they have four plat borders, we only have three gold and a silver. wtf riot, surrender at 20 inc"

Mosqiil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yegg View Post

The one that has a single gem in the center is for solo queue.
The one that has three gems at the top of the cup is for 3v3.
The one that has five gems at the bottom of the cup is for 5v5.
The one that has all of the above as well as a brighter background is the fourth bonus icon.
I have the solo queue gold.
I have the 5v5 gold.
I have the fourth bonus icon gold.

But I'm missing my 3v3 gold. >_> awks.

WhackedRak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

Instead everyone is playing overconfident because they think their team is very skilled while no one on the other team is skilled at all.

Suppi

11-13-2012

Quote:
Because you would use them to draw a foregone conclusion about the outcome of the match before it had even started.

"they have four plat borders, we only have three gold and a silver. wtf riot, surrender at 20 inc"
As soon as I saw the border on loading I went straight to /all chat to see if they could see ours. Good call

Pyrite Illusion

11-13-2012

Quote:

I would really like to see my opponents border I would like to know if I have a challenge on my hands also I may never know after the game unless I go checking their profile if they where gold or plat otherwise, I think it would be better if you told us.

Adding: You think people can't rise to a challenge?

xethik

11-13-2012

Quote:

Can I make a recommendation/suggestion? Can you hide borders for spectator mode? Yes, the spectator can also just check the Elo of all players in a game and tell the friend, but I would like it if, both as a spectator and a player, people couldn't just relay this information through the spectator load screen.

UltraFunk

11-14-2012

Good job Riot!

RyUKiT

11-14-2012

I got 1200+ elo in solo queue and played 10games already, but i didnt receive anything...?
Could you tell me wts happening???

xethik

11-14-2012

You had to play the 10 games before last night.

Laszlø

11-14-2012

my wife has the Gold summoner icon but not the Janna skin. are you sure everyone should have their janna skin arleady?