Didn't get any of my season 2 rewards...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Visual Beauty

11-13-2012

I recently received the silver summoner icon but I was on the understanding those counted for teams as well? I was gold in teams.

The only thing I've gotten is the border in loading screen, and RECENTLY the silver icon but I was expecting a gold?

I have not gotten anything else, not even the one thing I truly wanted over most things, the Janna skin.

Ssusanoo

11-13-2012

Can anyone answer this question:

I'm a silver in solo que. But I'm gold in 3s and 5s. Do I still qualify for the Janna skin?

DanyaHerald

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

Got icons but not Janna. :/

LtVeelox

11-13-2012

Same I didnt receive my rewards either from 3's

Visual Beauty

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by elChinito View Post
Can anyone answer this question:

I'm a silver in solo que. But I'm gold in 3s and 5s. Do I still qualify for the Janna skin?
Yes, you do. I as well was gold in 3's yet I have not received any gold rewards. My friend who was in the clan with me wasn't gold in solo queue but he got all the gold rewards from being in the team.

I'm honestly pretty mad about this situation. I've been waiting so long for these rewards, I really looked forward to them. I came to league in the pre-season of 2, so I've been here about a year now. Since I came in pre-season of 2, I don't have anything I would call "unique" that others don't have. The Janna skin would have been my first unique thing to treasure and I don't even get it when I earned it to riots standards.

I have emailed them and left a ticket on the support site, I have still gotten no answers or my rewards. I'm very very dissapointed.

If anyone else has not received their rewards, post here! Let them know this is an issue, email them, contact them. It wont be fixed if we're quite about it.

WaterpipeTokes

11-15-2012

I was gold in 3v3 team that i had 5 games with but only got my solo queue rewards for silver

WaterpipeTokes

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MtnDewLov3r View Post
Yes, you do. I as well was gold in 3's yet I have not received any gold rewards. My friend who was in the clan with me wasn't gold in solo queue but he got all the gold rewards from being in the team.

I'm honestly pretty mad about this situation. I've been waiting so long for these rewards, I really looked forward to them. I came to league in the pre-season of 2, so I've been here about a year now. Since I came in pre-season of 2, I don't have anything I would call "unique" that others don't have. The Janna skin would have been my first unique thing to treasure and I don't even get it when I earned it to riots standards.

I have emailed them and left a ticket on the support site, I have still gotten no answers or my rewards. I'm very very dissapointed.

If anyone else has not received their rewards, post here! Let them know this is an issue, email them, contact them. It wont be fixed if we're quite about it.
\

Liked and this is the EXACT same thing that happend to me

Good Luck Team

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

got into 3's gold my other two queues (solo, and 5's team) were silver, I received icons for being silver which was fine, but no Janna skin.. also left a support ticket to see whats up, or at least asking for an explanation.

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

11-15-2012

Hi guys,

Certain rewards were not released at the same time and sometimes it takes a while for the system to process each reward to an individual account. If you're still missing any of your Season 2 rewards, titles or skins over the next couple of days, please make sure you submit a ticket to Riot Support here, http://support.leagueoflegends.com/a...s_requests/new and they can review your account.

Good Luck Team

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aregionius View Post
Hi guys,

Certain rewards were not released at the same time and sometimes it takes a while for the system to process each reward to an individual account. If you're still missing any of your Season 2 rewards, titles or skins over the next couple of days, please make sure you submit a ticket to Riot Support here, http://support.leagueoflegends.com/a...s_requests/new and they can review your account.

Thanks