Could not find 'Do not spam emotes' anywhere in summoner's code.

1234567 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xJLx MCHammer

11-13-2012

It's considered a spam.

ecstaSTEVE

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bland View Post
Intention is the key.
None of these (usually) happen intentionally. Even when the enemy jungler is camping you, he's almost certainly not doing it to piss you off, but to win the game.
you're implying emote spamming isn't a tactic in lane. a fun one i might add, one that takes coordination between moving around and successfully last hitting. get on my level scrub

whouthink

11-13-2012

Quote:
Intention is the key.
None of these (usually) happen intentionally. Even when the enemy jungler is camping you, he's almost certainly not doing it to piss you off, but to win the game.
Im taunt spamming to win the game. Get at me. Psychological warfare son.

Layla

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

Your skills are inferior.

MadSeer

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostLaneWonGame View Post
So if you see Justin Bieber playing on MTV, you're going to sue them for ruining your day?
If you wanted to say something remotely accurate, you would've said: So if you see Justin Bieber at your doorstep every day singing to your face you're going to sue him for ruining your day ?

The whole emote thing is just a case of someone being a jackass knowingly spamming annoying stuff for the sole reason to annoy people, even keeping it up after he was asked to stop. He could've been spaming senseless stuff in all chat and it would've been the same. You can get banned for spam, it's griefing.

Bland

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by whouthink View Post
Im taunt spamming to win the game. Get at me. Psychological warfare son.
Psychological warfare implies you want your enemies to get mad about it. In other words: Your intention is to piss them off.
Ultimately, same ****.

Edit: whoops... doublequote, wtf.

Peggy

11-13-2012

Quote:
Intention is the key.

so someone couldn't be spamming emotes for their own enjoyment?

maybe they paid for that champ/skin and like seeing their emotes and taunts? who are you tot tell them when and where they can use them?

doesn't have to have a reason behind it. Hell i can't count the number of times i've been camped by the enemy jungler for example for no reason other than they liked killing (as i was literally told in all chat when i asked why they stayed top so much).

but guess what? the game allowed it so I couldn't be mad and report.

If you can't handle what riot coded into the game for the players to do, maybe this isn't the game for you?

Moby the White

11-13-2012

Okay suggest i spam dance or something like taunt because we all know when we see that one teemo start dancing our instincts are to chase it and kill it..despite ALL LOGIC. And say that teemo utilizes that tactic to bait you and kill you :P "AND I HELPED"

Putzfrau

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7777Peggy7777 View Post
so someone couldn't be spamming emotes for their own enjoyment?

maybe they paid for that champ/skin and like seeing their emotes and taunts? who are you tot tell them when and where they can use them?

doesn't have to have a reason behind it. Hell i can't count the number of times i've been camped by the enemy jungler for example for no reason other than they liked killing (as i was literally told in all chat when i asked why they stayed top so much).

but guess what? the game allowed it so I couldn't be mad and report.

If you can't handle what riot coded into the game for the players to do, maybe this isn't the game for you?
you need to see your characters taunts/emotes HUNDREDS of times over the course of an entire game? are you serious?

if you can't handle THE RULES RIOT enforces, maybe this game isn't for YOU.

Asylum Lux

11-13-2012

Do you always fight so poorly?
I miss being able to do this. I wish that Riot would move Soraka's new quote onto her joke instead. Now, we have something like
I will not save you!
I will not save you!
I will not save you!
I will not save you!
I will not save you!
Which doesn't sound nearly as cool.
Riot, plz.