Item Preview Its Tuesday

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OwnedDotCom

11-13-2012

Looks awesome ty for update.

Storm Frog

11-13-2012

Is the splash range of Tiamat affected by model size of the target? (ie. fully stacked Cho'Gath)

How does the splash damage interact with personal damage amplifiers? (poppy ult, talon or shaco passives, 21 point offensive mastery, etc)

Sehnder

11-13-2012

I understand the reasoning for not allowing critical hits, but that it is actually a pretty devastating blow to one champion who could really benefit from the new tiamat- Tryndamere.

As a champion who can do next to nothing besides autoattack, the new tiamat would seem like a very good fit. I know he is the only champion with built in crit and you can't allow crit just to accomodate a single champion, but it is still sad that an item that looks made for Tryndamere will actually be terrible on him.

Bripster

11-13-2012

Awesome new black cleaver and tiamats. Renekton is now a very happy alligator.

XElement

11-13-2012

10 second CD?

magik8ball

11-13-2012

Inquiring minds must know...

does this work on Malz crabs?

TheQuesoBandit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

You mentioned earlier that Morde's ghost will proc the Tiamat passive if Morde has a Tiamat. Will this be true even if the ghost is ranged?

firesflame4

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypherous View Post
Well, Kayle's Righteous Fury literally turns her attacks into ranged attacks - so she suffers all ranged penalties associated with being ranged.

That's just how it's always been.

this is actually false.

on live currently kayle's "ranged attacks" are "melee" use ghostblade to see proof

ViperVentedos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

Xyph can you confirm this item??

Lunarian's whirlwind (Ranged Only) +60% Attack Speed
UNIQUE passive: Your autoattack will fire two mirrored arrows to two nearby targets, dealing damage equals to 50% of your total AD each. Mirrored arrow also procs on-hit effect but cannot crit.

Not gonna say from where i got this but can you confirm this.

Arcane Azmadi

11-13-2012

To be honest, I cannot see this working out. It'll end up being either "get immediately because it's so OP on this champ" or "don't get at all because it's useless on this champ", determined on a case-by-case basis and then never changed again ever.