Ban for using emote

123456 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrSmileyy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reallshotgg View Post
its kinda funny how theres technically no proof you spammed emotes

and even if you did, banned for using a feature riot gave you

gg
mass reports form many people in many games saying it is enough, I doubt all these games and allt he people are all conspirators, seriously

Second, riot gave us chat, but you can be banned for that too. Its how you use it.

AngryMilk7

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSmileyy View Post
Same thread again, simple, your trying to troll and get away with it, it didn't work. Spamming your emote constantly forever is on the same lines as other spamming, your trolling, your trying to be annoying, your trying to make everyone else have a less fun game

Defend yourself, why is this ok, why is it ok for you to spam something that upsets people. Why did you do it?

I honestly believe you're not joking.

That's what concerns me

CaptSchwann

11-13-2012

even more funny that its custom, children these days report for anything, and it bans people.

good to know.

MrSmileyy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryMilk7 View Post
I honestly believe you're not joking.

That's what concerns me
No I'm not. He is purposefully being as annoying as he possibly can, also being a ban means riot looked into other games as well. Also being a ban, hes gotten in tribunal trouble before. Its very obvious the only thing he is trying to do is find a way to troll people without getting in trouble. It doesn't take much thought to figure out what he's about, not so sure what's so hard to understand.

Reallshotgg

11-13-2012

Quote:
mass reports form many people in many games saying it is enough, I doubt all these games and allt he people are all conspirators, seriously

Second, riot gave us chat, but you can be banned for that too. Its how you use it.
ive seen 9 reports on someone saying they spammed the N word in all chat all game, look at chat log, they dont say a word all game

Dreegan

11-13-2012

I find it funny that they were allowed to use overly offensive language towards you, yet YOU get banned. :/

MaybeitsMalzahar

11-13-2012

"You can't milk that"

Norwazy

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by headhunter228 View Post
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2794876

See also here. My opinion here is the same there: No one likes a pest. Definately worthy of at least a warning, and then a ban if he continues.
So turn character voice off.

MrSmileyy

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driegan View Post
I find it funny that they were allowed to use overly offensive language towards you, yet YOU get banned. :/

Looking at chat is also makes it obvious more to what hes doing.Hes being annoying to bait people into getting mad, then trying to be innocent (and failing half the time in even sounding it). This guy is obviously a troll, not sure why so many defend.

AngryMilk7

11-13-2012

Quote:
No I'm not. He is purposefully being as annoying as he possibly can, also being a ban means riot looked into other games as well. Also being a ban, hes gotten in tribunal trouble before. Its very obvious the only thing he is trying to do is find a way to troll people without getting in trouble. It doesn't take much thought to figure out what he's about, not so sure what's so hard to understand.

i find most people talking being annoying

can i also report them

123456 ... 8