Item Preview Its Tuesday

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tempestphile

11-13-2012

@Xyph

I thought lifesteal getting a change in s3?

because more and more lifesteal item is going to make a lot of champs invincible, almost

Narvuntien

11-13-2012

I am looking forward to the ranged version of this.

Also having another go at Poppy, it does seem like a very good item for her early farming.

Also seems amazing on Renekton and Garen, good Tanky AD caster item.

MarineRevenge

11-13-2012

Xyph,

You state that the active part is around your champion, not your target. Does this mean when you use the active it just automatically casts an AoE ability, or do you need to target something within a certain range with the active - as if you were casting a spell. I assume the former but I need to know for sure.

Xypherous

Systems Designer

11-13-2012
37 of 46 Riot Posts

Quote:
I thought lifesteal getting a change in s3?
In general, it's harder to get lots of lifesteal from a single item now. While there are more items with lifesteal - each one gives out less total lifesteal.

Quote:
You state that the active part is around your champion, not your target. Does this mean when you use the active it just automatically casts an AoE ability, or do you need to target something within a certain range with the active - as if you were casting a spell. I assume the former but I need to know for sure.
You do not need a target to cast the active. Your champion will just stand there and cleave.

2pudge1cup

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

Does GP get bonus gold from tiamat kills via parrley on a secondary target as well as the primary target?

GigglesO

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

Xyperous I have found it.... This is where the misconception of true damage comes from. Straight from Ricklessabandon.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...97250#22097250

NVDax

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypherous View Post
In general, it's harder to get lots of lifesteal from a single item now. While there are more items with lifesteal - each one gives out less total lifesteal.

You do not need a target to cast the active.
Bloodthirster Nerf Inc.?

Xypherous

Systems Designer

11-13-2012
38 of 46 Riot Posts

Quote:
Does GP get bonus gold from tiamat kills via parrley on a secondary target as well as the primary target?
I'm not sure. I think so, based on how Parrley is coded - but that's a Parrley specific thing rather than a Tiamat specific thing.

JaFaR Ironclad

11-13-2012

Two questions:

1. What is the current recipe for Ravenous Hydra?

2. When used in combination with Blade of the Ruined King, are splashed targets also drained as per Blade's passive?

Cheers! Can't wait to put this to work on Fiora.

Apollo Starling

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypherous View Post
I'm pretty sure that a fuly built Hecarim with a Sunfire cape and his 'W' turned out would do the same thing.

Hecarim's 'W' is NUTTY.
Hecarim with Tiamat, Lord Van Damm's Pillager, Triforce, Sunfire Cape, Guardian Angel and Merc Treds

wat do?