Item Preview Its Tuesday

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NotBuzzJack

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypherous View Post
It doesn't interact with Sheen or Trinity Force. Its effects are unrelated.
You don't have to answer the same question 3 times.

NVDax

11-13-2012

How will Kha'zix be with the new Tiamat, and Upgrade? Also Twitch is somewhat unhappy about this change, but he will reluctantly make due.

The MechE

11-13-2012

Will these changes make Nasus any better?

Xypherous

Systems Designer

11-13-2012
33 of 46 Riot Posts

Quote:

For example: Currently, post #29's next button and post #31's previous button both point to a non-existent post of yours.

To fix this, please edit post #29 and #31 to link to each other so that people can continue to page through your posts and not get sidetracked/lost by a missing link. This will also enable people to easily see your future posts in this thread.
I haven't deleted my posts and these links are working fine for me. Unsure of what you're seeing - but it's not what I'm seeing.

DjZeroGX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Urbtok_o21Y

RIP Shyvana "Wings of Dragonborn" Tiamat ='[

2pudge1cup

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

A few questions:

Secondary targets killed by GP's parrley through a tiamat proc also generate the bonus gold as well?

The cleave active - does it count as an attack resetter meaning I could hit a ward, cleave it, then attack it again to kill the thing?

Does it work with Trundle's Q to steal AD from all targets within the area? I'm guessing no but it doesn't hurt to dream.

Does the passive work on towers/buildings meaning if I target an inhibitor or tower as a primary target I could kill a minion wave in the mean time with tiamat? Also the opposite if I target minions near a tower will the tower take splash damage?

Keep these coming though. I want to buy every item in these previews in every single game on every single champion. Looks like it will really shake the game up.

BuilderBob93

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypherous View Post
Melee / Range is determined, not by your attack range - but by an internal flag.

So you don't have to worry about your attack range. The only characters that swap between melee and ranged forms are Elise / Jayce / Kayle / Nidalee - but they have entirely new attacks.

Just the target receives additional damage.
Does the active cause sheen to proc on your next attack?

BIAKaboose

11-13-2012

welp fiora is ruined now no more 5 tiamats and boots and ulting the enemy team for fireworks =(

DeMoNGoATxXx

11-13-2012

i feel like mundo would like this...

Stampede EU

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altonious View Post
So i must know, how do you sleep at night knowing you are killing all the fun items in the game(most of which happen to be some of my favorite).
I don't know about him, but I'll be having some of the best sleep around knowing there will be no more shi--"fun" items for ******s like you.