Start using summoner name not champion name

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AlexDnD2

11-13-2012

Cus it will annoy riot when you post tribunal cases.

Lets start a trend.

Tech Support

11-13-2012

Not sure if this is even worth a reply to, but unless Riot makes a change on their end, you won't be able to see that person's summoner name in a Tribunal case unless it's your own reform card. Despite popular belief, some privacy is required to exist on the internet. :P

AlexDnD2

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by exSCape View Post
Not sure if this is even worth a reply to, but unless Riot makes a change on their end, you won't be able to see that person's summoner name in a Tribunal case unless it's your own reform card. Despite popular belief, some privacy is required to exist on the internet. :P
You put in the chat log.

Tech Support

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexDnD2 View Post
You put in the chat log.
And how would that happen? If someone knows they're getting reported and posts their own summoner name, or says "*Summoner Name*, I'm reporting you, etc, etc", then sure, it's a workaround, but by doing that, you'll probably cause Riot to implement a feature to asterisk or dash out summoner names. I'd rather have them work on improving the Tribunal than trying to work to fix something that was purposely worked around by someone just looking to annoy the staff.

abzilla

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

I think he means type the summoner names in chat, so when the game starts I would type...

abzilla: annie is strikerofsouls, twisted fate is fruitjuicerahoy, etc

then, should a report occur for any of the 10 people, all summoner names would be visible.. except abzilla lol.

LittleDi

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by abzilla View Post
abzilla: annie is strikerofsouls, twisted fate is fruitjuicerahoy, etc
The tribunal reform card would read annie is Annie, twisted fate is Twisted Fate.

abzilla

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

woah really? that's crazy lol. wait only the reform card or the ban report as well?

AlexDnD2

11-13-2012

It does NOT mask chat. you can put anything in chat. INCLUDING names.

Tech Support

11-13-2012

Something is masked. I wanna say it's numbers of some sort. At least on my end. I haven't used the Tribunal in a while, but I see a lot of ----'s, and I know it's not foul language. There's a warning for that. Like I said, if someone said "X champ is X summoner name", then Riot would probably edit the Tribunal case review script to blank it out. Not really worth the effort just to satisfy your curiosity at judging someone. A summoner name would open doors to viewing their recent games/match history on LolKing, and would introduce a bias based on their previous games.. A judge is supposed to be completely unbiased.

gnfnrf

11-13-2012

The Tribunal already does a find-replace to remove Summoner names and replace them with champion names. It also separately redacts all numbers of (I think) 3 digits or more.