Magnifique Draven (A restaurant thread (semi-open RP))

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TeoLeif

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Drav View Post
Twiggy then turns to Teo.

Master Draven has some time now. I shall let him know then you may go up to his office to speak with him.
Teo nods and grows a small smile.

Thank you. I'll see to it I'm prompt then, seeing as he's a busy man.

Quickly he glances around for wherever a door or corridor to Draven's office would be located.

Ask Drav

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerosiz View Post
Anayo puts the puzzle in his pocket.

"No I'm not expecting anyone else to come along. I'm ready to go now."
One of Draven`s waiters leads Anayo to the bar area where Weiss has just finished up cleaning a few glasses while he stares in awe at Orianna drinking his oil mixture.

Right this way please, the waiter said as he leads Anayo to a small table near the bar area and pulls his stool out.

Now then would you like to hear our special of the evening or would you rather poke around the menu for a bit sir?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
Viktor could do nothing as the avatar of the air pushed him away, rejecting his final attempt to appeal to her as a woman. And as he watched her disappear, into the Storm Chamber, he felt powerless for the second time in his life. Failure was something he could not tolerate, and he strove for perfection because he didn't want to be weighed down by the graveness of such a thing. In the course of his evolution, he thought he was drifting further and further away from the sort of errors that had resulted in his fall into darkness and subsequent rise to glory.

Such a fiasco didn't sit well with him, but even his genius couldn't devise a way to repair the situation. So with nothing further to do, he made his way back to his laboratory to continue his work. His initial claim that relationships were a waste of time and a distraction was slowly proving absolutely true to the augmented man.

{{ Yeah, no. It seems like fate that Viktor just can't score.

I'm sorry I even entertained this reckless notion. }}
Draven put a hand on the Herald`s shoulder to comfort him slightly.

Whenever whatevers` going on in that mostly-mechnical brain of yours ends you should really go and get her...

As Draven is about to walk past he stops suddenly with a dead-pan serious expression on his face.

Don`t make the same mistakes I did. Besides, do you really think that a perfect girl like her will really meet anyone who shares the same kind of pains that you do? Or be able to have intellectual conversations that probably only you two could comprehend...

Draven continues to walk to his offce toying with one of his axes as he does so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeoLeif View Post
Teo nods and grows a small smile.

Thank you. I'll see to it I'm prompt then, seeing as he's a busy man.

Quickly he glances around for wherever a door or corridor to Draven's office would be located.
Twiggy points to a marble staircase in the middle of the floor which spirals up to a room in the center. The entire set itself shone like ivory and was adorned with statues of the executioner. Draven spared no expense when it came to making his restaurant look classy.

Colonel qt

11-13-2012

"I would like to poke around the menu for a little bit. Thank you"

Anayo picks up the menu and begins to look through it.

Ask Drav

11-19-2012

Quote:
"I would like to poke around the menu for a little bit. Thank you"

Anayo picks up the menu and begins to look through it.
Anayo`s waiter nods curtly and begins to take his leave.

TeoLeif

11-20-2012

Quote:
Twiggy points to a marble staircase in the middle of the floor which spirals up to a room in the center. The entire set itself shone like ivory and was adorned with statues of the executioner. Draven spared no expense when it came to making his restaurant look classy.
((Sorry about the wait! School caught up with me...))

Teo nods and gives a small thank you to Twiggy before making his way to the staircase, careful to not trip or be tripped by anyone along the way. When he reaches the stairs, he makes his way up slowly, a little awed and fearful of the statues. At the top, he takes a deep breath and knocks on the door firmly.

Colonel qt

11-23-2012

After a little bit of searching Anayo puts down the menu and looks around the room, waiting patiently for the waiter to return.

Ask Drav

11-24-2012

Quote:
((Sorry about the wait! School caught up with me...))

Teo nods and gives a small thank you to Twiggy before making his way to the staircase, careful to not trip or be tripped by anyone along the way. When he reaches the stairs, he makes his way up slowly, a little awed and fearful of the statues. At the top, he takes a deep breath and knocks on the door firmly.
A loud voice reacts to Teo`s knock.
Enter!!

Quote:
After a little bit of searching Anayo puts down the menu and looks around the room, waiting patiently for the waiter to return.
The waiter makes his way back to the table with his pad out.
Yes sir?

Colonel qt

11-25-2012

"I'm feeling a little hungry, and I love steak so I think i'll take on the "Beast King". It sounds delicious and the more steak the better."

TeoLeif

11-25-2012

Quote:
A loud voice reacts to Teo`s knock.
Enter!!
Teo takes a half a step back, slightly startled, but quickly clears his throat and shakes his head, breathing deeply for a moment to recover himself. Then he opens the door slowly and looks around, attempting to put on a confident face.

Excuse me... this is m... master Draven's office right? Twiggy sent me.

Ask Drav

11-26-2012

Quote:
Teo takes a half a step back, slightly startled, but quickly clears his throat and shakes his head, breathing deeply for a moment to recover himself. Then he opens the door slowly and looks around, attempting to put on a confident face.

Excuse me... this is m... master Draven's office right? Twiggy sent me.
Well seeing how this can only be the one and only Draven`s office that would make it so...have a seat