Item Preview Its Tuesday

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Twixiee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

....=[
And Tuesdays will never be the same....

Zero TL

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypherous View Post
If you're in cannon mode, you're ranged. No Tiamat procs for you.
I think he means if you switch into hammer form. Since the max AS is in cannon. And i'd assume the answer is yes, because he would be in melee.

Noxian Mercenary

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godunderscor View Post
So if I'm getting this straight,

New Tiamat deals your Total AD+On Hits to your primary target
and % of your Total AD to secondary targets(depending on range and if you've activated or not)?

Or does it also apply on hit effects to splash targets - like Naut's passive for example.
UNIQUE Passive Cleave: Your attacks deal up to 60% of your Attack Damage to units around your target decaying down to 20% near the edge.

Tiamat doesn't deal damage to your target, only splash to people around. The Active hits anyone around you, however.

TheLazyGent

11-13-2012

In game testing what kind of effect did this have on champions like Riven, Renekton, etc. Did they seem viable to use the new Tiamat despite not being heavy AAers?

Qeeick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

I hope this doesn't get poppy nerfed

Gespens

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypherous View Post
It doesn't build out of Faerie Charm. It only provides health regeneration.
Whoops, misread. Damn fever. thanks for fixing that problem though.

Malurth

11-13-2012

Also, are you at all worried that this will go a DFG-esque route and be a must-buy rush for AD assassins/burst casters given its free extra damage active?

CobaltCobalt

11-13-2012

Nasus + Hydra.... :,D pleeease tell me he can Aoe Farm. Since it wont proc the damage and instead just his, presumably low, AD, surely this could be a reasonable idea?

I understand lategame Nasus is a gamewinner but...how often can he ever realistically reach that? Between power creep, top lane snowballing and his already weak early, I beg you, let him have this <3

The McSmashy

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vacus View Post
Wait, I'm confused. You said in discussion of Shyvana's dragon form Q that it has a short internal cooldown of 0.05 seconds per target.
I think they made sure Renektons procced it 3 times. It could just be a .05 second wait between each stack, I mean, that's a freakishly short period of time. You would be unable to start and stop a stopwatch that quickly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malurth View Post
Also, are you at all worried that this will go a DFG-esque route and be a must-buy rush for AD assassins/burst casters given its free extra damage active?
Like BT/PD for Ranged ADCs and Deathcap for APCs? There's worse things than an item that works really well on a group of champions.

IonDragonX

11-13-2012

Why would Renekton get to hit twice with his W but Shyvana cannot hit multiples with her Q when she's in dragon form? Can she do it with her Q while in human form? Does Yi get to hit twice with his passive?