Item Preview Its Tuesday

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pigrat

11-13-2012

So good.

Gonna get this thing on akali.
\

Ninja Lamb

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypherous View Post

Tiamat will always do a percentage of your total attack damage - it doesn't really care what attack applies it at all.
Will the Tiamat splash damage be magic though if your auto is magic damage? Or is it always physical?

Noxian Mercenary

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timjin View Post
What about Ezreal? He is ranged, but his Q applies on-hits.
Ezreal is innately a ranged character. Gankplank is innately a melee character.

WesIey

11-13-2012

AOE lifesteal?

mizardo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

Xyph so twitch ultimate doesn't trigger tiamat?
No more tiamat twitch ;_;

SawWave

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timjin View Post
What about Ezreal? He is ranged, but his Q applies on-hits.
He is a ranged champion, so he does not have that on-hit effect. The on-hit effect only goes through if the game can say you are "a melee champion" when the attack hits.

BadgerDrool

11-13-2012

Okay so let me see if I get this straight....

New Tiamat adds both a passive proc on "Auto-attack" and an active damage spell.

The Passive proc merely makes targets other then your target that are near your target take 60% of your total AD. Physical damage I assume? Thus the passive really only adds some "weak" secondary damage.

The Active is a 10 second cooldown point blank AoE like Randiuns Omen that only deals damage. This AoE has targets next to you take 100% of your total AD in damage and then decays toward the edge for 60%.

So a Gangplank with 200 total AD and Tiamat would work out as:
-Person you shoot with Parly takes Parly damage with no bonus from Tiamat.
-Anything immediately next to the target you shot with Parly takes 120 damage. Anything at the edge of Tiamat's splash radius takes 40 damage. This damage is not related to Parly's damage.
-Activating Tiamat will only hurt enemies next to Gangplank. Enemies next to Gangplank take 200 damage while enemies at the edge of this AoE's radius will take 120 damage.
-Gangplanks Autoattacks will trigger the passive splash centered on the target hit. Again his actual auto damage is irrelevant and a crit doesn't modify Tiamat.
-GP autoattacks will cause 120 damage to enemies next to what he attacks and 40 damage to things at the edge of that radius.

If Gangplank has a Hydra and 200 AD
-The 40-120 damage from the passive proccing will return life based on lifesteal.
-The 120-200 damage from the active being used will return life based on lifesteal.
-As both effects are AoEs they likely get a devalued Lifesteal value as spellvamp does. Spellvamp is set at 1/3 so I'll use that.

If Gangplank with 200 AD uses Hydra's active and hits 5 targets that are at the edge of his AoE range: Gankplank deals 600 total damage and regains 200 health.

Hmm this sort of feels like a psuedo-Deathcap for melee AD...10 second cooldown on that active is pretty interesting and it doesn't scale with crit or AS at all....Pen+Bloodthirster+Tiamat build? On say Pantheon?

Gespens

11-13-2012

Why does it need to build out of Faerie Charm still? a few amount of champs who can benefit from it (farm forever champs such as Yi, Tryn, nasus, etc) do not need the minimal mana regen that provides.

Lostshard

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinDelMarr View Post
That would be Spirit Stone if I'm not mistaken
and its multiple upgrades

-------------------------------------
-Lostshard
See a Season 3 item list: [Thread Here]

Azrail

11-13-2012

i want more ad item infos!!!

plz =p