Item Preview Its Tuesday

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zerglinator

11-13-2012

Clones generally apply on hit effects. Does this still apply in S3? Will Shaco's clone clear all the waves?

StopLooknAtMyMoM

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

Fioraaa nuuuuu

Ninja Lamb

11-13-2012

How will this work with abilities that modify an auto-attack to deal full magic damage?
Poppy's Devastating Blow for example - will it still proc the 100% AD splash on this ability?
Same question with Morde and Mace of Spades.

OneVendetta

11-13-2012

NO.

Xypherous

Systems Designer

11-13-2012
9 of 46 Riot Posts

Quote:
Since Renekton's W autoattacks twice, can I assume that it will proc Tiamat twice?
Yes.

It will also proc three times in the rage-empowered form.

Quote:
Does the active part of those items function in he same way needing damage to be dealt to proc the effect or is it instant damage that can be used in between attacks/casts?
The active is a separate spell with a short cast time. You can use it in between attacks - but not during a cast.

Quote:
How will this work with abilities that modify an auto-attack to deal full magic damage?
Tiamat will always do a percentage of your total attack damage - it doesn't really care what attack applies it at all.

Quote:
Does this mean that the passive and active components of tiamat and hydra will proc the new black cleaver passive?
Yes.

Noxian Mercenary

11-13-2012

Jayce can activate his ability to have max attack speed, and then switch into hammer form. Tiamat will proc on all three strikes (2.5at/sec < 20at/sec). These are just enhanced melee attacks, so I don't see any confusion here.

KevinDelMarr

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SawWave View Post
Sounds like a fun item!

Since Renekton's W autoattacks twice, can I assume that it will proc Tiamat twice?

Also, something I've been wondering for a while, do you have any plans for AD-centric items with mana? Manamune is nice and all, but it'd be nice if I could pick up something on a jungle Kha'zix for a bit of mana and not feel like a fool for spending money on more mana than I'll ever need.
Spirit Stone is believed to aleviate mana issues, Since it was talked about pairing up Khaz ith Spirit Stone and Maxing W

Joe Dolca

11-13-2012

Old tiamat is similar to DotA's battlefury: Both regens and autoattack damage.

This tiamat will be more unique.

Noxian Mercenary

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Lamb View Post
Poppy's Devastating Blow for example - will it still proc the 100% AD splash on this ability?
Same question with Morde and Mace of Spades.
It procs based on a percentage of your attack damage alone, based on what I've been reading.

WesIey

11-13-2012

on riven.