Ask Her Etwhal (Ask Sona)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xander Blade

Senior Member

11-13-2012

after a few moments of pacing and calming himself over the slight embarrassment before. he decides to simply knock.

"Lady Sona, are you busy?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UbberTengen

Senior Member

11-13-2012

*Tengen regains conscience*
Sorry, you are so cute u.u

I have a question Miss Sona. I really think that you and Mordekaiserr would do a great couple. What are your thoughs about that?

Sorry for not communicating properly miss, I am a foreign summoner.

PS: Can I have a hug? .-.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tentorer

Senior Member

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Her Etwhal View Post
I see... Hearing the short story, Sona briefly remembered during her times when she was alone in the adoption house.

I would imagine she experienced a burdened path... Though it would seem she really depends on you, Rothus. That could be a good thing, to have someone you trust to go to in times of pain, though fortunately she doesn't seem to be in it for now. But she really likes you, Rothus, I could tell...
"Of course she does! Everyone likes me.... Except my tax collector, and other thieves, and assassins, and some of your fellow champions and... On second thought, yeah, she's nice to have around."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

st0pb0t

Senior Member

11-13-2012

Sona receives a flower-scented letter in the mail.

Dear Sona,

Look behind you.

Love, Evelynn


Sure enough, Evelynn sneaks up behind Sona and claps her hands over her eyes. "Guess who?"

((Now we've met. ))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hero of Piltover

Senior Member

11-13-2012

"Alright, I'm ready to go whenever you are."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Her Etwhal

Senior Member

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nevin View Post
after a few moments of pacing and calming himself over the slight embarrassment before. he decides to simply knock.

"Lady Sona, are you busy?"
Hmm...? Sona looks over at the door, where she heard the source of the sound. Recognizing it as Nevin's, Sona floats over and opens the door, looking at Nevin.

Hello Nevin, it's good to see you again... Is there... Something you wish to talk about...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by UbberTengen View Post
*Tengen regains conscience*
Sorry, you are so cute u.u

I have a question Miss Sona. I really think that you and Mordekaiserr would do a great couple. What are your thoughs about that?

Sorry for not communicating properly miss, I am a foreign summoner.

PS: Can I have a hug? .-.

Sona's eyes widened. She floated back, and gently bit her finger, looking at the side to avoid eye contact. Her face also has dashes of red, though Sona hides it behind her sleeves.


Well... I do not know... I do try and have a closer relationship to Morde... He always seems to be so cold and lifeless... And even if I do have feelings for him... Sona sits down, clasping her hands together, sighing...

I don't really think he would feel anything for me... Sona then smiles, and opens her arms, her Etwhal floating to the side of her. Of course dear...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tentorer View Post
"Of course she does! Everyone likes me.... Except my tax collector, and other thieves, and assassins, and some of your fellow champions and... On second thought, yeah, she's nice to have around."
Sona laughs quietly to herself, then looks back at Rothus. Yes, she is quite a cute child... if she ever needs any help, or if you need to drop her off somewhere, she is always welcome to come here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
Sona receives a flower-scented letter in the mail.

Dear Sona,

Look behind you.

Love, Evelynn


Sure enough, Evelynn sneaks up behind Sona and claps her hands over her eyes. "Guess who?"

((Now we've met. ))
Sona opens her mouth to gasp, but no sound came out. She then smiles, and plays her Etwhal again.

Evelyn, it's good to... 'See' you... How have you been...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronei View Post
"Alright, I'm ready to go whenever you are."
Alright, perhaps you should lead the way, I'm not sure how to go to where ever this person is...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tentorer

Senior Member

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Her Etwhal View Post


Sona laughs quietly to herself, then looks back at Rothus. Yes, she is quite a cute child... if she ever needs any help, or if you need to drop her off somewhere, she is always welcome to come here...



Sona opens her mouth to gasp, but no sound came out. She then smiles, and plays her Etwhal again.

Evelyn, it's good to... 'See' you... How have you been...?
"That would be nice." Upon seeing Evelynn, Rothus reaches into his coat. "What is this.. blue... thing?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xander Blade

Senior Member

11-13-2012

forgetting why he came in the first place he just decided to see how she was
"Just seeing how you were. I hope Harrowing went well for you."
when he saw evelynn sneak up on sona he laughed
"now now eve. don't wanna give everyone a scare."
he lightly pecked evelynn on the cheek
"dont wanna give sona a heart attack do we?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Drav

Senior Member

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Her Etwhal View Post
Sona blinked at Draven's response. She certainly did not expect a person like Draven to say such things, but she felt comforted by it never the less.

Thank you, Draven... Sona's hands once again had control over her Etwhal, her music returning to it's soothing tingle. Though Draven, who would be your particular... Someone be...? Forgive me if you do not wish to speak about it, I understand... It is merely curiosity, that is all...
Draven`s eyebrow twitched slightly at her question but slowly drew his breath.

At the moment there is no one in particular but before you may or may have not known but Orianna and myself were seeing each other for a brief period before...

Draven growls slightly...unexpected outside events caused a rift.

So at the moment Draven flies solo.

Draven goes back to relaxing in his chair before noticing a large amount of what seems like suitors in Sona`s quarters.

You seem to be very popular miss Maven...somone like you must get over a dozen love notes and proposals a day...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AODRG

Senior Member

11-13-2012

((Not sure if you forgot about me..but I'm waiting for ya here ^_^ ))