Dragon Trainer Lulu and Bioforge Darius

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Redeemed In Fire

11-13-2012

...Wow.

Seriously?

"Guys, we made this cool new lulu skin! And it even has all this extra stuff! All we want is a bit more RP because it took us so much longer to add all of that!"

Community: "F U riot, we don't like paying more for anything even if it means we get the same old lame junk"

Quote:
Originally Posted by theunderscore13 View Post
After all was said and done, we felt the value it brought to the characters of Lulu and Pix as a whole was above and beyond what players would expect from this skin. On behalf of the skins team, I hope you all enjoy the skin and all the hard work and love we put into it.
Quite sadly, you underestimated the player's indifference to effort put in/greed =/

MixMasterMaple

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by theunderscore13 View Post
in our continuing mission to delight players and raise the quality of our skins, we took the time to really develop Pix into the charming and whimsical being that he was always meant to be.
I hate to sound ignorant and ungrateful but Increasing the quality of the skins doesn't mean you have to increase the price of them.

Vulking

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

Not only Lulu's skin is overpriced but her nose looks awful and the dragon remind me of the horrible new Spyro design which is awful.

Darius is lackluster at best, I still think his Base skin is his better one.

Also, please, don't like to us about what is extra skin work and what not, you say that Pixi is extra work? are you kidding me? that's part of lulu, it should be a given, what are you gonna do next? charge us extra for each new Oriana's ball?

Ulrìch

11-13-2012

ehhh

Chuckles

11-13-2012

Bioforge Darius?
Don't you mean singed and jayce had a baby?

MintGoon

11-13-2012

1350 RP is honestly too much of a let-down for a decent skin, though I appreciate the supposed work put behind it.

hartar

11-13-2012

Told ya they would starting to do that.more skin that cost 1350,and for a skin that dosent even come close to cost that.And FYI the skin is not that good, who want to turn the enemy in to a baby dragon when i can turn then in top cupcakes.

Zeninth

11-13-2012

Mecha Kha'zix was supposed to be an exception to 1350 RP skins. Apparently not.

Riot said they are going to raise the bar on skins but neglected to mention they plan to raise the prices on them as well.

Really? You're gonna justify the price by saying you had to take time to animate pix? Okay then does this mean if you make a new Irelia skin your'e gonna charge 1350 for giving special attention to her blades? And if Nunu gets a new legendary you're gonna give special attention to animating Willump on top of Nunu and then charge 4250 RP for it?

Will not buy skin. Won't buy any skin over 975 RP with the exception of legendaries. You can scrap your 1350 scam pricing tier. Thanks.

ShadowKlown

11-13-2012

Was going to instabuy this skin as well, but not at the over-inflated price. Just because you changed pix into a dragon from pixar doesn't mean I'll pay more.

Shingro

11-13-2012

Ah yes, the clever "Anti-Steam" tactic... Instead of lowering prices and making mad cash on volume with digital goods, you INCREASE prices and drive away your customer base! Allowing you to keep inventory!

Well played!