Going for Pro Season 3? Coach/Sponsor available.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Exqzr

11-13-2012

Update on main page as of November 13th.

Ribskull

11-13-2012

Hey Exqzr, love to be evaluated and coached even, I do want to play league competitively and learn to control my bottom lane better, I do understand I need to play multiple roles but I love adc for some reason. I can play some mids but I rarely do, just practice most adc's except varus draven sivir.

Exqzr

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ribskull View Post
Hey Exqzr, love to be evaluated and coached even, I do want to play league competitively and learn to control my bottom lane better, I do understand I need to play multiple roles but I love adc for some reason. I can play some mids but I rarely do, just practice most adc's except varus draven sivir.

Please send a friend request to me or the manager handling your ELO range. We'll get you started.

Thanks!

Ribskull

11-13-2012

sent to 1200 and urself!

ChilinNkilin

11-13-2012

Got to 1286 in S2, started off in elo hell of about 1000, never quite made it out. I main support and am looking for a serious team and some coaching, I'd say I'm easily better than the 1286 rating but only so much you can do in elo hell queueing with trolls. Sent hownow and xen an in game friend request.

Alreatha

11-13-2012

Hello, Im Alreatha and im interested in joining in on your assistance. I have been playing League ever since the early days of Season 1. I am a very competitive player when it comes to league and i am very much thirsting for the competitive scene of League. I have been in ranked teams in the past but unfortunately they fell apart. I love being in a team with players of the same goal to strive for the best. My current goal in LoL is to eventually get into esports and i my self feel that i have the potential. I am very good with working with other people and loyal, i love giving constructive criticism and taking feedback. But most importantly, i want to enjoy playing league with other people, and i have a strong passion for league of legends everything about it.
I was 1500 ELO for Season 3 with about 200-300 ranked games and have multiple experiences with teams.

I currently do not main an exact role when it comes to teams but i am able to Mid, ADC, and support

Exqzr

11-13-2012

Thank you,

Great attitude.

We have our 5th Minor league team in the works!

Please contact hownowbrowncow and we'll get you started.

Same for anyone with a 1200 to 1700 elo last season. Good luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alreatha View Post
Hello, Im Alreatha and im interested in joining in on your assistance. I have been playing League ever since the early days of Season 1. I am a very competitive player when it comes to league and i am very much thirsting for the competitive scene of League. I have been in ranked teams in the past but unfortunately they fell apart. I love being in a team with players of the same goal to strive for the best. My current goal in LoL is to eventually get into esports and i my self feel that i have the potential. I am very good with working with other people and loyal, i love giving constructive criticism and taking feedback. But most importantly, i want to enjoy playing league with other people, and i have a strong passion for league of legends everything about it.
I was 1500 ELO for Season 3 with about 200-300 ranked games and have multiple experiences with teams.

I currently do not main an exact role when it comes to teams but i am able to Mid, ADC, and support

Imahatmai1

03-18-2013

I assume this is only for NA? If you have interest in EUW please add me on skype: zergingftw so we can talk about it. Main is 2,5k if you want to be sure you are talking with a semi pro player(atm).