I really need help as a player - Especially from someone from the 1800+ ELO bracket

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vulpes Sapien

11-13-2012

Dear Summoners of the League.

Lately (expecially today) I have been experiencing and are having a hard time in the League. Not from the trolls and completely clueless people, but myself.

I have been playing since early 2011. I have played just about every day this year nearing 1500 normal queue wins and around 350 ranked games this year. I have been playing a long time and consider myself a valued player in this community of players.

Now; Lately I have been trying to get good. (I always have tried to get good) but lately I've been trying just as hard, trying to point out my flaws, and looking over every game and picking out what I have done wrong and how to fix it. I try very hard to become a better player, I even narrowed down my champion pool to around 4-5 heros (Irelia, Darius, Jayce) lately. I once thought it was the other players that kept me down, but lately I've noticed half of the problem is myself and I'm not sure how to fix it.

Also, I'm not a "feeder" I generally never go negative. I 75% outlane my opponant, but sometimes I get outlaned even against bronze tier players, It's terrible for the amount of time I have put into this game.

My goal for this season is to get Platnum rank - Diamond. Though I need some help/support/knowledge from my fellow players.

- It would be amazing if someone added me and taught me alot about the game/shared your personal stories/and give light to my situation.

Thank you, sorry for the long post.

Bosco Baracus

Vulpes Sapien

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosco Baracus View Post
Without paying for it.

adc

11-13-2012

You're never going to find someone willing to put in enough time to help you become significantly better that will do it for free. Unless you're dating them or something, they don't have a reason to put a significant amount of time into you specifically.

blaknightofchaos

11-13-2012

http://eloheaven.enjin.com/
These guys are very helpful!

deirin

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AD Bottom View Post
You're never going to find someone willing to put in enough time to help you become significantly better that will do it for free. Unless you're dating them or something, they don't have a reason to put a significant amount of time into you specifically.
i will :c (spec 1 of his game)
was more in the 1750 then 1800 but...it should do the trick i guess...if he learn fast...else imma just...meh...run way... XD

blaknightofchaos

11-13-2012

Teach me to Deirin then!