Tribunal is seriously broken, all it needs is one report and your banned.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LittleDi

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by b004ul View Post
watch on my next tribunal case where I don't talk in game , I bet you my money that i'll get banned for not talking in game.
Deal, go buy riot points.

IS1465b4e0fb4b062d21a8a

11-13-2012

lol why would i buy riot points for this stupid dumb game that can get me banned easily.

i rather play runescape over this **** cos u cant get banned easily as u can here

only1legend

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

You are borderline in at least one of those games. The constant "report" is enough to upset a player who isn't trolling but having a bad game. Upsetting that player makes it worse and effects the entire team. If you feel it necessary to say "report" do it at the end of the game and do it once, not 10 times. The "report" comments are on my short list of some of the most annoying, pet peaves in the game. Like I said, borderline, but I think i would swing to a ban in the favor of griefing your own team.

IS1465b4e0fb4b062d21a8a

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by only1legend View Post
You are borderline in at least one of those games. The constant "report" is enough to upset a player who isn't trolling but having a bad game. Upsetting that player makes it worse and effects the entire team. If you feel it necessary to say "report" do it at the end of the game and do it once, not 10 times. The "report" comments are on my short list of some of the most annoying, pet peaves in the game. Like I said, borderline, but I think i would swing to a ban in the favor of griefing your own team.
saying reported isn't harrassing anyone at all

i can say reported hundreds of times. its only a word

im being banned for saying reported lmfao wtf

this is one stupid ****ing game rofl

Ofermod

Recruiter

11-13-2012

Quote:

Threatening to report falsely is, in fact, a bannable offense. It's considered harassment.

Also notable is this quote from Lyte:
Quote:
There's an interesting tidbit here. We ran a language processing analysis once on 'good' players and 'toxic' players and tried to determine the most common words used by these populations.

It turns out that for some of the most toxic players in the world, the most common word they use is "reported."

LSmashKeyboard

11-13-2012

Ignore these guys in the thread, they're just pathetic harpies that are looking for blood.

Your first game was borderline at worst with the report harassing, the others were fine.

You got shafted hard, man. Sorry to hear it.

only1legend

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

Quote:

You continuously tried to throw your teamate(s) off by spamming reported. That constitutes griefing and spamming. Continuously ragging on someone when it is unwanted, whether it be one word or five can be considered harassment.

Harassment: "Unsolicited words or conduct which tend to annoy, alarm or abuse another person."

You are also showing your true colors in each and every one of your responses within this thread.

Forever n Always

11-13-2012

Doesnt matter what is said, someone always...always....always...in life will say something that someone else doesnt like. Its a fact of life. And people will report for it. And riot will ban for it. TBH, only solution I'm finding to fix a broken system...break it more... report every single player every game win or lose. Go to Tribunal, and punish every single player without reading the case (since thats all people do anyways.) Maybe if we get everyone a warning or a ban, they might perk up and pay attention that some of their "rules/conduct" are so open-ended and interpretive, adjustments should be made.

Example Legend, you saying that his "true colors" are in his response suggests hes intentionally covering/masking the kind of person he is, suggesting hes a jerk in every one of his responses in this thread. That's rude, and that annoys me that you could be so quick to judgment. You're harassing him.

Obviously that's not what you'd interpret it as, nor would the common sense person, but it fit in to your description so it must be true, and in turn, you must be punished.

Simple.

IS1465b4e0fb4b062d21a8a

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by only1legend View Post
You continuously tried to throw your teamate(s) off by spamming reported. That constitutes griefing and spamming. Continuously ragging on someone when it is unwanted, whether it be one word or five can be considered harassment.

Harassment: "Unsolicited words or conduct which tend to annoy, alarm or abuse another person."

You are also showing your true colors in each and every one of your responses within this thread.
this is stupid

ignore button is there for a ****ing reason.

Ofermod

Recruiter

11-13-2012

Quote:
this is stupid

ignore button is there for a ****ing reason.
To quote the FAQ:
Quote:
Why is verbal abuse punishable if there is a mute button/language filter?

Players shouldn’t need to rely on features like the mute button or language filter to engage with other players in positive ways. When a player verbally abuses another player and forces him to use the mute button, they have already created a negative experience for that player.