Dragon Trainer Lulu and Bioforge Darius

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Masochist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwilightAngel View Post
Welcome to the real world? Last i looked anything that gets better no company really keeps it at the same price or lowers the price. But the only way I think lulu dragon trainer would been worth the amount they have her if they changed up her voice/ look more
By your logic, when Riot moved from 975 RP recolors to fully realized skin changes, the prices for every skin should have also gone up.

Baby Nap Time

11-13-2012

That's not Norse King Darius. :/

KyliaL

11-13-2012

im posting again. shame on you riot for your 1350 price point.

A Reindeer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

Haha I love how riot made it 1350 to make more money (even when they don't need it), when they would've made a lot more money making it just 975. Like other people are saying, this BETTER not be a new trend, because this will piss a LOT of people off and probably make sales drop.

MacGravel

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimixx View Post
I love you Riot, but you're killing us with these skin prices.
Us? Sorry, no, they're not killing me. 1350 RP is justified.

Orbital Nuke

11-13-2012

Hey guys you can downvote me into oblivion, but this new skin pricing of 1350 is the result of inflation produced from quantitative easing.

Riot, Just like every other company has to survive during these tight economic times. They think that they can make more money from increased price over lost sales.

Andrius

11-13-2012

As we know Riot likes concrete numbers more than actual posts.
So why don't we just make another poll-thread to show them numerically (in an easy-to-read way) how we feel about the 1350 dealio.

Seems like an easy win-win.

BeastBox

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orbital Nuke View Post
Hey guys you can downvote me into oblivion, but this new skin pricing of 1350 is the result of inflation produced from quantitative easing.

Riot, Just like every other company has to survive during these tight economic times. They think that they can make more money from increased price over lost sales.
That's fine, totally understandable. But they'd better make sure they're aware of how many sales they just lost ...

Letkhar

11-13-2012

That Darius skins looks like ****.

Archimedes75

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odaswifteye View Post
1350 is not the new price for skins. It's just a little something extra to make the skins even nicer. And to be honest. I'm all for it. Skins are a waste of money at the end of the day. It's just a little something to make doppleganger matches less confusing and to show off that a player either loves or has thoroughly mastered that champion. And with that I want Dragon tamer lulu.

If you really want this skin just go ahead an buy it. You may find the price tag worth it with the extra things they through in. If not. I still believe that you can refund skins yes?
You can refund the rp but not the real green you spend