Dragon Trainer Lulu and Bioforge Darius

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheEnygma

11-13-2012

Kinda disappointed in the Lulu skin. The weird JRPG-looking face, the higher price point....think I'll pass and stick with getting Wicked.

As for Darius, well....I hate the guy and wouldn't buy him, let alone get a skin.

H3lla Moneys

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

1350 for a skin that isnt even close to legendary quality? get the **** out.

RepulsiveHobo

11-13-2012

You took the newer singed skin, changed it up a tiny bit, and gave it to Darius...

Where is Lu Bu Jarvan and Zhao Yun Xin Zhao??

Vargis

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmashArms View Post
sooo skyrim and singed darius.... when will riot be original?
Because the Norse aren't real. Oh wait.

Odaswifteye

11-13-2012

1350 is not the new price for skins. It's just a little something extra to make the skins even nicer. And to be honest. I'm all for it. Skins are a waste of money at the end of the day. It's just a little something to make doppleganger matches less confusing and to show off that a player either loves or has thoroughly mastered that champion. And with that I want Dragon tamer lulu.

If you really want this skin just go ahead an buy it. You may find the price tag worth it with the extra things they through in. If not. I still believe that you can refund skins yes?

iLLiNaiRez

11-13-2012

Can't buy the skins til they enable the darn RP purchasing

seresibyl

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zawald View Post
Because the Norse aren't real. Oh wait.
Dem Dragons.

Miirkat

11-13-2012

Now if only I could use one of the other or default lulu skins, but use the new spell effects, then I'd might consider it....

Nah, 1350 lol.

Illyria

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by theunderscore13 View Post
[...] However, as we further explored this version of Lulu, the team felt like we were missing an opportunity to breathe life into the character of Pix, which up until this point had a limited animation set. So, in our continuing mission to delight players and raise the quality of our skins, we took the time to really develop Pix into the charming and whimsical being that he was always meant to be. [...]
So you delayed the features of the original champion to charge us more money after some time calling it some new level of skin. Smart? I think not. Rather disappointing.

rehspuhkuh

11-13-2012

1350 RP and dragon Pix having a jaw that's the size of a cereal bowl . . . Sorry Riot I think I'll pass on this one. Otherwise the skin has some nice detail to it. Just that Pix design seems really out of place.