Banned -AGAIN???????????? Can anyone help me understand ????

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ofermod

11-13-2012

Here's the link:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2734178

Quote:
It takes hundreds of reports over dozens of games to end up in the Tribunal and actually even have a case. Just because you see 1 game in the Tribunal case doesn't mean 1 game landed you in the Tribunal.

Ishamael83

11-13-2012

@AscKevinDaBeast I won't calm down. If I get banned for 'having a negative attitude' how is it fair or just that he brings an equally negative attitude along with a judgmental comment. Screw that. Hypocrisy knows no bounds. I think if this is the type of person on tribunal, I see why it's such a huge failure.

Sharkb8

11-13-2012

Hey Ishmael, it works like this:

Say you only play 50 games, which is what you said. Out of 50, there's a chance you were reported in 15 games! you don't know that. Out of 15, the 4 we see were chosen. It doesn't mean those were your only games.

I've played thousands of games, not so much as a warning. I guess I just don't get reported, probably because I don't act like you.

You have a pretty crappy attitude, just adjust it some, and you'll be ok. Remember what mommy said "If you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all."

vrisk

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishamael83 View Post
@ofermod, that's not true. I see cases all the time that are just 1 person with one report. Also I would add, that if a person plays many games a day they get reported by the losers of games because they won and the person reporting lost. By teammates who got mad about they way they engaged, or didn't.....
There are cases purposely put in that should be pardoned. This helps to prevent players that should be pardoned from being punished.

Sharkb8

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishamael83 View Post
@AscKevinDaBeast I won't calm down...
Then don't, and when your ban is up, we'll be seeing you back here soon complaining about another.

Calm down...geez.

EyeKayEssYew

11-13-2012

youre being a ******bag, that pretty much sums it i up. being negative in all of them, using some mild profanity, being a poor sport to the other team. quit beign a ******bag

Great Pyrenees

11-13-2012

It takes 100 reports in a month to even face the tribunal soooo it wasnt one game, it was the other 99!

EyeKayEssYew

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Pyrenees View Post
It takes 100 reports in a month to even face the tribunal soooo it wasnt one game, it was the other 99!
not true in the slightest. where did you get your information because its wrong

Ofermod

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by EyeKayEssYew View Post
youre being a ******bag, that pretty much sums it i up. being negative in all of them, using some mild profanity, being a poor sport to the other team. quit beign a ******bag
You, know, you should maybe consider not using profanity when you're saying someone else should quit using profanity.

Rokoma

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

Fiddlesticks [00:10:16] ur a ****ty jax
Fiddlesticks [00:11:16] u died to a no helth teemo
Fiddlesticks [00:11:18] pro

(Game 2) That's negative attitude. Reason for ban right there.