All my previous ranked stats completely wiped?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ˆMakotoˆ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ionlyplay16hrsad View Post
in b4 you read your own thread. you're viewing s3 stats. of course theres nothing there. you havent played yet.
How many trolls plan to post on this before they um, read what I said above?

There IS NO stats page. Its completely grayed out. There is no season 3 stats, season 2 stats, or season 1 stats.

Best BeatwiferNA

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scattered Dream View Post
Um, I think you're missing what I said entirely. The whole ranked stats button, is unclickable. its Grayed out (as I said before) There is no ranked stats page for me. There is no drop down white box that says (Seasons 3, Season 2, Season 1) like you guys have. My stats were legitimately 100% wiped.
if thats the case, try relogging your client.

ˆMakotoˆ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

Quote:
if thats the case, try relogging your client.
Been there, done that.

Avissel

Recruiter

11-13-2012

I'm having the same issue. The "Ranked Stats" button is just grayed out

ADCisMyReligion

11-13-2012

Quote:
in b4 you read your own thread. you're viewing s3 stats. of course theres nothing there. you havent played yet.
inb4 you learn to read.

xAnbu

Recruiter

11-13-2012

Just wait. The server JUST now came up. Issues will be around so just give it a little if the problems still there then say something. Just have a little patience.

ˆMakotoˆ

11-13-2012

Look, I've played the game for over 2 years, Believe me, I know about the drop down box for different seasons stats. Ive reloaded my client. My previous stats, legitimately are 100% erased from my current profile (view-able by me)

ˆMakotoˆ

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xAnbu View Post
Just wait. The server JUST now came up. Issues will be around so just give it a little if the problems still there then say something. Just have a little patience.

They wont know the issue exists unless people make it known.

SevenHeavens

11-13-2012

same here

ranked stats is greyed out

ˆMakotoˆ

11-13-2012

I am hoping its just a server issue that fixes itself over time.