The Spiders Web (Ask Elise)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskÉlise

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskKarthus View Post
"I should hope. Too many naive people have sought to change the world, for better or worse, and paid the pierce for it. Consider your course of action carefully. I would hate to see ..." Karthus is again unable to finish his thought. He stands there, silently, trying to think.
"Something the matter, Deathsinger?" Elise asked, tilting her head to the side

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razmig View Post
As Elise bites Razmig his eyes glow a light orange and he frowns once more

Vilemaw doesn't take intruders very kindly, he nearly took my head off. Thanks anyway Elise

He bows to the queen and turns to leave, petting a large sapling on the head as he heads towards the exit
Elise simply shakes her head as she watches him leave.. she deeply questioned the intelligence of some of these people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
Lux let out a truly epic shriek. As she fell on her butt, she instinctively blasted Elise with her binding spell, and scrambled all the way across the room with a wide eyed expression of terror.

...then she realized what she just did.

"Sorry!" She exclaimed.
Elise simply dropped the rest of the way to the floor, avoiding the blast and letting out a dark laugh. Elise then returned to her human form, still laughing slightly. "My my.. the mighty Demacian mage, afraid of little spider~" she cooed before she turned and resumed her seat on her throne.

Dear Luxanna

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskÉlise View Post
Elise simply dropped the rest of the way to the floor, avoiding the blast and letting out a dark laugh. Elise then returned to her human form, still laughing slightly. "My my.. the mighty Demacian mage, afraid of little spider~" she cooed before she turned and resumed her seat on her throne.
"Yes, I'm afraid of spiders!" Lux yelled indignantly. "They're small and creepy and they have soooo many legs that crawl on you and get in your hair and spin webs on you and ewwwww!" She shuddered visibly. "The big ones are hairy! HAIRY!"

AskÉlise

11-13-2012

Elise smiled at Lux, clicking her claws against her throne "I am not hairy, my dear~" Elise cooed, her spiderlings wondering over to Lux, but keeping their distance. Elise then began to twirl a finger in one of her webs "Is there anything else you wish to know, darling?" Elise then mused.

AskPantheon

11-13-2012

Elise,

I think the void has already come up with the same plan of action as you and the Shadow Isles have, namely, the continuous mock threat of invasion, so perhaps you should devise something more believable?

-Pantheon, the Artisan of War

AskÉlise

11-13-2012

"The void will fall to the Shadow Isles.. or they will join us. That remains to be seen~"

AskPantheon

11-13-2012

Hmph. As if either could ever happen.

AskÉlise

11-13-2012

"We shall see Artisan, we shall see~"

AskPantheon

11-13-2012

You both would stab each other in the back before you even finished negotiating.

Dear Luxanna

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskÉlise View Post
Elise smiled at Lux, clicking her claws against her throne "I am not hairy, my dear~" Elise cooed, her spiderlings wondering over to Lux, but keeping their distance. Elise then began to twirl a finger in one of her webs "Is there anything else you wish to know, darling?" Elise then mused.
Lux had a death grip on her baton as the spiderlings approached.

"Hm, no." She said nervously. "I think I'm just gonna go and... thoroughly bathe."

She stood up, back against the wall, as she scooted towards the door.

"See you, Elise." She said, staring at the spiders, and ran out.

(Mean Elise. xD)

AsktheCardmaster

11-13-2012

Quote:
Elise smiled as she watched Fate ramble on, giving a smirk at his question. Elise crossed her legs before speaking. Her spiderlings watching the cardmaster closely. "You, of all people should know, Cardmaster. A good player never reveals their hand~" Elise mused in reply.
"Yes Ah'm well aware of that, but Ah thought Ah might as well ask. After all ain't nothin' wrong with askin', but even the best players have their tells. Unless yer're me of course." Twisted Fate replied and and a pep of confidence with the last part, before continuing watching Elise and her spiderlings carefully from under his hat, "After all Ah highly doubt yer're here ta' spread yer' religon. Perhaps yer' the two of spades in a bigger game...or maybe even the queen of spades. Not that it matters much ta' me."