Adobe AIR crashes & Pvp.net Disconnection Issues!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Logika

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-29-2012

First backup your Adobe Air folder which exists in

\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_air_client\releases\0.0. 0.147\deploy\

then download the files I uploaded here:

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0Bx9...0xXaExkTmtYeUE

and replace them in for the Adobe Air folder which you renamed.

Edit: This solution no longer works.

Epicfire808

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-10-2012

Bump for fix

Logika

06-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epicfire808 View Post
Bump for fix
did you try the solution i attached?

Logika

07-11-2012

Chris, an employee at adobe is helping us solve this issue.

He has asked the community to upvote this bug report:
[URL="https://bugbase.adobe.com/index.cfm?event=bug&id=3201970"]

Lewcy Goosey

07-18-2012

Alright time to revive an old thread... I've been running League through game booster for approximately 4 months now (since I've had these pesky Adobe AIR issues) and to be honest, I find it absolutely appalling that there is still no direct fix from Riot regardless of how many tickets you open. I've browsed through at least 10+ other posts of the same issue and nothing... just the same old suggestions that we've all double checked and retried numerous times in hopes that maybe we weren't doing it right, but no. They just don't work. So if anyone from RIOT still cares about fixing this or has already done so and I've missed that thread then please reply.

JamesXDoom

11-13-2012

Hey guys been a while, just wondering if anyone else was lucky to get this problem fixed yet or is it still ongoing? Mine has been fine since doing all of the above and a small patch a while ago. I don't know what caused mine to stop unfortunately haha.

HippiekillerVX9

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesXDoom View Post
Hey guys been a while, just wondering if anyone else was lucky to get this problem fixed yet or is it still ongoing? Mine has been fine since doing all of the above and a small patch a while ago. I don't know what caused mine to stop unfortunately haha.
I am having this issue and nothing seems to work. Pretty frustrating to tell the truth. It does seem hit or miss most times but tonight is really bad. i cant even get into the game client (hence im here lol).

Luskan

11-18-2012

having this same issue, no reason i can find, gonna try game booster, sad to see RIOT has made no progress in fixing a product with problems that shoulda been fixed weeks after issues began.

Elcam

12-02-2012

Same problem pleaseeeeeeeee riot help us.

Elcam

12-04-2012

Bump, pls help!