butthurt Romney supporters

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CatchandKiss

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by standin View Post
Most people wanting to secede are doing so based on lies spread by the 1%er Republicans and the fears that have been implanted in them.
So what?
Let them learn from their mistakes.
If they try out a new Confederacy and it doesn't work out, then you can say 'I told you so' when they all come crawling back.

Jesus the Friend

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epsilon2012 View Post
Mitts first name is Willard....so I'll never take him seriously...
Isn't Obama's name Hussein?

Epsilon2012

11-12-2012

His middle name yes...but Mitts first name is WILLARD!

...and if you people watch the vid in the link in teh OP...you'll see that they legally cant leave the US...

SummerDaze

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by standin View Post
Texas tends to be republican because they like killing innocent people and restricting cultural views.
Your views are restricted in general.

gankas kon

11-13-2012

I say we let them secede. Its mostly the south. We should have gotten rid of the confederacy a long time ago.

Or at least get rid of Texas. Texas is the worst state. Faggy Dallas cowboys with tony romo. Get out of my country

MadSeer

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterfulWizard View Post
humans undermining god's will. good luck in hell
It's where all the cool kids will be!

MadSeer

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by poe tay toes View Post
i know a lot of people are up in arms (nyuk nyuk) over that un gun ban treaty i've heard rumors about.
What I've always found stupid about guns in the US is that everyone's so damn blindly in love with the piece of **** they call a constitution that they fail to realize guns in 1791 weren't as dangerous as they are in 2012. Single shot, short range weapons (compared to what they are now) are far from being as lethal as semi-automatic weapons that are readily available to just about anyone. The Colorado shooting would have made one victim had best if it was so. You have to rewrite and readapt a 200 years old document if you don't want to be an archaic society...

Dobagoh

11-13-2012

Shut your idiotic face, it only would have been one victim because it in the minute it takes to reload a muzzle shooter, ten people would have rushed him and took the guy down.

Seihan

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobagoh View Post
Shut your idiotic face, it only would have been one victim because it in the minute it takes to reload a muzzle shooter, ten people would have rushed him and took the guy down.
That was his point exactly; you just restated it. Everybody makes mistakes, but when you add insults like that to your mistake, it really makes you look foolish.

Mad Seer - I agree about what you are saying about how weapons have changed, but the reason people were granted the right to bear arms in the first place was not because 'they aren't so dangerous so it's ok for people to have them.'

We have the right to bear arms in order to keep power with the people, so they may have the means to force their government to uphold the will of the people or overthrow it if that government should become tyrannical. If the government gets automatic weapons, then so should the people.

Light LaserTower

11-13-2012

I fear for the potential 3rd world country you may become.