I need a coach

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ryzeonline

11-12-2012

Well, xFREAKSHOWx, you're an awesome, open-minded, co-operative student, thanks for giving me the chance to help out.

Keep ryzin'!

Game Theory

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

Don't just watch any pro streams, watch the helpful ones. I don't really watch any streams anymore, but when I was ****tier, I found that Scarra was a really good streamer because he would point out all his tricks and headers and stuff. I would imagine Dan Dihn would be good too, but I don't know. Reginald and TSM all just are not good streamers to learn from. 1. they suck relative to other pro teams, 2. they get views from being entertaining, not from being helpful.

ryzeonline

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by elprofessor View Post
Don't just watch any pro streams, watch the helpful ones. ..1. they suck relative to other pro teams, 2. they get views from being entertaining, not from being helpful.
^^ This is excellent, elprofessor. I didn't mention this, but you're 100% right, and I'd go even further, to say that you may want to aim to find streams that suit your play style. LemonNation often go through games with zero deaths, which is a very different playstyle than Lautemortis or DoubleLift, and Dyrus is known for his super-laid-back vibe.

terranlord

11-14-2012

getting senior member