Champion Spotlight: Zed, the Master of Shadows

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bad Luck Braum

11-12-2012

Craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap Put HIM IN THE GAME NOW

Ansaa

11-12-2012

He looks so confusing. Im still learning with Elise! And Syndra! I still think I'll buy him as long as he isnt EXTREMELY difficult, like Cass.

Opzzy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

Add something so i know how many people is watching my game!!! So i can get all pump out!

ImmaJinshi

11-12-2012

I'm Phreak, and I play champs with 0 AP scaling as AP lanes.

ForeverLaxx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

Quote:
So when next season starts will Phreak redo all of the champion spotlights because a everything is changing with the jungle, masteries, and flash/ignite
You are aware of how long it took before he did a new spotlight for Ezreal, right? His original still mentioned how Ez could heal allies. He only does spotlight remakes when they're truly warranted or coincide with something that could increase the amount of people playing a champion under a new system heavily. For instance, Pulsefire Ezreal or various champion kit reworks like Kayle, Katarina, or Eve. Most champions are still going to jungle the same way they currently do, just the items you build will be different. The cooldown nerfs to Flash and Ignite aren't going to affect whether those are picked or not if you want to escape or get early lane kills so I don't see why you'd mention those.

Quote:
typo

oh gawd i hope its a typo
I've been interpreting this as putting him up against mages due to how safe (and relatively free) his harass is on top of him being a physical champion. AP Mids are generally squishier than tops, and assassins prefer to fight squishy targets that have a tough time escaping without blowing summoner spells.

Cest MADNESS

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansaa View Post
He looks so confusing. Im still learning with Elise! And Syndra! I still think I'll buy him as long as he isnt EXTREMELY difficult, like Cass.
how is she difficult? poke with poison, then burst when they're low. Counter with ult.

this guy looks nifty

BeastBox

11-12-2012

So what happened to "Zed will be released at a future date"? You guys did this with Elise too; said she's delayed, then she comes out the next day. XD

Not that I'm complaining; Zed is fun on the PBE. I need more IP ...

Siyanor

11-12-2012

Guys, by "AP lane" he means "solo mid, or wherever your opponent's AP carry is if not mid."

I'm sure he could also go solo top if you want him to. But yeah, I've done Zed mid in PBE and it works pretty well because of how high his poke range is with W+Q.

banditboy41

11-12-2012

isnt the dance from avatar the last air bender????

Mcthony

11-12-2012

I love the skin design.