FeralPony and Roku Discuss Preseason Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xVirven

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuthorityZero View Post
Barrier in summoners rift? Dumbest idea Riot has ever had. I would understand it if they brought back Fortify and Stifle to have a chance to counter agressive Barrier dives at level 3 against 2v1 lanes but.. Wow Riot. I really, really, really hate this idea. Can you imagine competitive tower diving with barriers everywhere? HATE THIS IDEA. Please remove.
Couldn't have said it better myself.

I'm all for the new items and masteries but what the hell is with the new summoner spells!? Why do they need to fix something that's not broken!?

Darius going to ult me? Barrier.
Teemo/Cass/Singed's poison while I have 1hp? Barrier.
Blitz's op shield ran out? Stack it with a barrier.
Kayle/Zilean ulted me!? Nah, let me waste a barrier so it looked like it wen't to hell ;D

bradles

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grambles View Post
Sounds good. Is this coming out in the immediate future or are we looking at "over the course of the pre-season" with this?
this should be in the pre-season patch.

Ruffy Lopez

11-12-2012

Great!

Ashur Kinslesca

11-12-2012

Does this mean with the new masteries coming in, all our current pages will be wiped just like when Preseason 2 launched the new mastery page design?

TSP FEAR

11-12-2012

NOOO Surge X.X

Teemo + Surge equals gg.

H0p0nP0p

11-12-2012

y remove SURGE??

SURGE - Empowers your champion, increasing ability power by 6 + (lvl x 4) and attack speed by 35% for 12 seconds.

how is this not useful? maybe the AP is very miniscule, but the atk spd boost is very nice! it's almost like having an extra recurve bow. this bears usefulness in some AD carries like kogmaw, or used for tower destroying kinda like master yi's ultimate.

y RIOT?!?!?

TKO

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

Talk to me about Nasus and Poppy! PLEASE

BoxHeadz

11-12-2012

Is teemo being removed from season 3? Because i recently bought him and heard that. If so can my IP be returned?

Siegehand

11-12-2012

Ugh why surge being hit ; ; i loved using surge on kayle and teemo for burst... great now i gotta use ignite "which is getting nerfed" @.@......

Glaedien

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxHeadz View Post
Is teemo being removed from season 3? Because i recently bought him and heard that. If so can my IP be returned?

As much as half the community would love for that to be true, it's not happening. The other half seems to loves that vile creature for some reason.