End of Season 2 Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KingDinger

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spynein View Post
General
  • Ignite is now only castable on enemy champions
Oh my god. Riot love <3
sucks for those junglers who could use ignite for blue and save smite for red....i used to do it on shaco after they made it impossible to get double buffs in 2:30...

KingDinger

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrownSA View Post
it was not part of the new TT... so yeah it was removed from the old TT but this was quite a while ago... they just removed it from dominion now. they effectively replaced it with wooglets witchcap prettymuch for the faster gameplay

faster game play....item costs 100g less than rabbadons...but gives old zonya's ring powers....

its now a combined rabbadons + zonya's hourglass...for like half the cost.

Scratch

11-12-2012

Good job, how about the jungle changes and the other new items? :S

LeBIink

11-12-2012

Yes, no more casting ignite on a minion!!!!

Benmjy

11-12-2012

Will Dragon Trainer Lulu and Bioforge Darius be in this patch?

soldierofsin

Recruiter

11-12-2012

About time for the season to be over, want a fresh start.

Rutan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

Thanks for NOTHING Riot.

Nice to see you don't give two ****s about players who don't play ranked. I've bought plenty of RP, and played plenty of games, but **** ME for not playing ranked.

Last season everyone got a skin. This company is becoming so crappy. I don't know why I still play this game.

mexicanfatchode

11-12-2012

gay

FastFallen

11-12-2012

I'm really disappointed with the twisted treeline. I really liked the old map. The old map had special buffs that the new one does not. I really don't like the spider on the new map because it is too strong and the buff is not that great. The whole thing with the alters also blows because now it feels like a smaller version of dominion. Dominion should stand as its own. I also liked the old look of the jungle on the twisted treeline because it wasn't so square and simple to move around in. The new map is so simple that its not a "jungle" map like it used to be. It is not satisfying to play anymore because its not special. I liked the way it was before it got "updated." The new version is not an improvement, the game is too focused on capturing the the alters and the game can be too easily dominated by a team that has both alters. Please revert the map back to the old look and remove the alters. If the motion was to improve looks than the devs should have just improved the visual looks of the map, not totally change the goal and game play of the twisted treeline.

Dante Moradis

11-12-2012

So since the patch notes dont say pending further testing zed will be released at a later date, will he be coming out too or no?