The Spiders Web (Ask Elise)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AsktheCardmaster

11-12-2012

Ah understand the Shadow Isles can be a home fer' some freaks (Not all residents are, but some), but yer're toppin' the list right now in mah book.

AskKarthus

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskÉlise View Post
"Hmm.." Elise tapped her chin as if in thought "I plan to change things for the better of the Shadow Isles.. the people of this world have had their chance.. their time, is up."
"The Shadow Isles are simply another part of this world. They simply are at the entrance of another. I have spoken with Hecarim on this. It is only inevitable that they living die. The fabric this world is made of will unravel if not maintained. I can only hope that you learn that the Shadow Isles depend on the world you wish to change." Karthus pauses for a long moment before speaking again, "You are a spider, maybe you think you can weave something."

AskÉlise

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheCardmaster View Post
Ah understand the Shadow Isles can be a home fer' some freaks (Not all residents are, but some), but yer're toppin' the list right now in mah book.
"Oh? Is that so Cardmaster? A walking zombie with a shovel is passable, but I'm the freak~?" Elise mused "I fail to see your logic, dear~"

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskKarthus View Post
"The Shadow Isles are simply another part of this world. They simply are at the entrance of another. I have spoken with Hecarim on this. It is only inevitable that they living die. The fabric this world is made of will unravel if not maintained. I can only hope that you learn that the Shadow Isles depend on the world you wish to change." Karthus pauses for a long moment before speaking again, "You are a spider, maybe you think you can weave something."
Elise put to a finger to her chin. "Hmm.. I shall take your words to mind, Deathsinger." Elise simply responded.

IS1f3fa8618db45ff0a17b9

11-12-2012

LeBlanc lowered her arms, and bowed to Elise, "Thank you, dear. Do let me know when it is ready. Tah for now~"

The Deceiver turned around and walked away, seemingly not bothered by any spider or web that she came across. However, she did take care not to step on any of the spiders by mistake.

AsktheCardmaster

11-12-2012

"Perhaps, but then again Ah'm used to the walkin' dead. After all Sion n' Urgot have been around alot longer than Yorick. So the undead are no longer strange ta' me." Twisted Fate replied, "Most of the champions from the Shadow Isles have come with a reason, but what mah resources tell me...you don't have a clear stake in the Shadow Isles. So...what's yer' play in all this?"

AskÉlise

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskEmiliaLeBlanc View Post
LeBlanc lowered her arms, and bowed to Elise, "Thank you, dear. Do let me know when it is ready. Tah for now~"

The Deceiver turned around and walked away, seemingly not bothered by any spider or web that she came across. However, she did take care not to step on any of the spiders by mistake.
"Bye dear~" Elise called after the Deceiver, watching her leave with a smile on her face.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheCardmaster View Post
"Perhaps, but then again Ah'm used to the walkin' dead. After all Sion n' Urgot have been around alot longer than Yorick. So the undead are no longer strange ta' me." Twisted Fate replied, "Most of the champions from the Shadow Isles have come with a reason, but what mah resources tell me...you don't have a clear stake in the Shadow Isles. So...what's yer' play in all this?"
Elise smiled as she watched Fate ramble on, giving a smirk at his question. Elise crossed her legs before speaking. Her spiderlings watching the cardmaster closely. "You, of all people should know, Cardmaster. A good player never reveals their hand~" Elise mused in reply.

AskKarthus

11-12-2012

Quote:
Elise put to a finger to her chin. "Hmm.. I shall take your words to mind, Deathsinger." Elise simply responded.
"I should hope. Too many naive people have sought to change the world, for better or worse, and paid the pierce for it. Consider your course of action carefully. I would hate to see ..." Karthus is again unable to finish his thought. He stands there, silently, trying to think.

King Razie

11-12-2012

As Elise bites Razmig his eyes glow a light orange and he frowns once more

Vilemaw doesn't take intruders very kindly, he nearly took my head off. Thanks anyway Elise

He bows to the queen and turns to leave, petting a large sapling on the head as he heads towards the exit

Unexisted

11-12-2012

Elise what is your human form use for? Can you mate with humans? Or is it only for catching humans?

Dear Luxanna

11-12-2012

Quote:
"Wrong? I fail to see how it is wrong.. I give them what they desire~." Elise's eyes flashed and a wicked grin slid over her face as Lux spoke her next words "Wanna be..?" Elise mused, rising from her throne. She then transformed into her true form and took to the ceiling, dropping down right in front of Lux's face "I think you'll find I'm very much a true spider, dear~"
Lux let out a truly epic shriek. As she fell on her butt, she instinctively blasted Elise with her binding spell, and scrambled all the way across the room with a wide eyed expression of terror.

...then she realized what she just did.

"Sorry!" She exclaimed.