Ask Her Etwhal (Ask Sona)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Her Etwhal

11-11-2012

((buzy day buzy day, sorry took so long))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tentorer View Post
Returning to Sona, Rothus gave a courteous bow. "Hey Sona, are you faring well?"
Hello Rothus, it's good to see you... How is Janetti? Is she fine? Sona opened her eyes, looking at Rothus with calming eyes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Drav View Post
I heard your melodies can soothe the soul...If its not too much trouble I could use a good tune right now...
Sona smiled, and nodded at Draven. She patted the seat next to her, telling him to sit down.

Yes... You are always a man in combat, I wouldn't be surprised if you are...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Mordekaiserr View Post
Sona. I have been craving company. Is there anywhere you would like to go, with me alone?
((To tell the truth, it ain't really a Morde thing, but I dunno))

Sona's eyes widened, and blushing red. The crystal on her necklace was shining pink, and her music increased in tempo... Along with her heart rate...

I... I see... Well... Anywhere you would feel Comfortable... Morde... I am willing to follow...

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskÉlise View Post
A spiderling skittered into the Maven's room, locating her and looking up at her quizzically before dropping a note at her feet and skittering away

Dear Maven

I believe our last visit was rather.. undesired. Know, that I do not have any qualms with you. Maybe we could try again, yes?

-With love, Elise
Sona looked at the note, then sighed. She then took a pen and paper and wrote a note, attaching it to the spider's back, and then she sat down, thinking of what to do...

Tentorer

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Her Etwhal View Post
((buzy day buzy day, sorry took so long))

Hello Rothus, it's good to see you... How is Janetti? Is she fine? Sona opened her eyes, looking at Rothus with calming eyes.
"I'm not sure, I left after cooking our meal so she's home alone... But I'm sure she's ok I've warded the place so if anyone unexpected comes I will automatically teleport home."

Hero of Piltover

11-11-2012

"Miss Sona, are you willing to teach people what is called a "Piano"?"

Ask Her Etwhal

11-11-2012

Quote:
"I'm not sure, I left after cooking our meal so she's home alone... But I'm sure she's ok I've warded the place so if anyone unexpected comes I will automatically teleport home."
I see... Sona looked at Rothus, thinking hard. She remembered Janetti's drawings of how she had 'something' for Rothus, though Sona knew she wouldn't be brave enough to talk to Rothus about anything related.

Rothus... Come, Take a seat. Tell me of how you met Janetti, surly your not old enough to be her actual father...? Or are you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronei View Post
"Miss Sona, are you willing to teach people what is called a "Piano"?"
Sona tilted her head, trying to remember what instrument the girl was talking about.

Hmm... Oh yes, the piano... It is certainly different from the Etwhal, and I would certainly would not be able to play it as fluent, though perhaps I could give it a try...

Tentorer

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Her Etwhal View Post
I see... Sona looked at Rothus, thinking hard. She remembered Janetti's drawings of how she had 'something' for Rothus, though Sona knew she wouldn't be brave enough to talk to Rothus about anything related.

Rothus... Come, Take a seat. Tell me of how you met Janetti, surly your not old enough to be her actual father...? Or are you...
"Me? Oh no no no. I don't even know where children come from. Anyway I found her crying on a path, with two dead people next to her. After taking all their stuff I was going to leave her, but some bandits came to finish her. I couldn't let that happen so..." He opened his coat displaying his collection of pistols. "Then I decided she could live with me so I started talking to her, but well." He pointed to his ears, "so yeah. But I guess she understood cause she started following me EVERYWHERE, I can't even take a bath without shooing her." "And, well I guess that's all I know about her."

Ask Her Etwhal

11-12-2012

Quote:
"Me? Oh no no no. I don't even know where children come from. Anyway I found her crying on a path, with two dead people next to her. After taking all their stuff I was going to leave her, but some bandits came to finish her. I couldn't let that happen so..." He opened his coat displaying his collection of pistols. "Then I decided she could live with me so I started talking to her, but well." He pointed to his ears, "so yeah. But I guess she understood cause she started following me EVERYWHERE, I can't even take a bath without shooing her." "And, well I guess that's all I know about her."
I see... Hearing the short story, Sona briefly remembered during her times when she was alone in the adoption house.

I would imagine she experienced a burdened path... Though it would seem she really depends on you, Rothus. That could be a good thing, to have someone you trust to go to in times of pain, though fortunately she doesn't seem to be in it for now. But she really likes you, Rothus, I could tell...

Xander Blade

11-12-2012

nevin had slowly phased through the door. he seemed rather distracted lately and did not pay attention to use the door, the normal way anyways. his head was down, and when he brought it up, he tried to fake a smile, however he couldnt stop his eyes from showing the slight bit of sadness he felt. he looked over to see she had company, and quickly felt foolish for barging in.

"sorry. didn't know you had company"

he promptly began turning around.

Cranky Kidnapper

11-12-2012

Blitzcrank whirs out a series of musical, beep boops.

Does you etwahl answer in computer notes? They're quite harmonious to my 'ears'.

- Blitzcrank, He Does Have Ears

Hero of Piltover

11-12-2012

"I would like it if you could teach me, Miss Sona."

Ask Her Etwhal

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nevin View Post
nevin had slowly phased through the door. he seemed rather distracted lately and did not pay attention to use the door, the normal way anyways. his head was down, and when he brought it up, he tried to fake a smile, however he couldnt stop his eyes from showing the slight bit of sadness he felt. he looked over to see she had company, and quickly felt foolish for barging in.

"sorry. didn't know you had company"

he promptly began turning around.
Sona looked at Nevin. She noticed the sadness inside him, it was written all over. She floated over, and grabbed him by the arm.

Nevin, dear, come. She led him to a seat, and Sona sat down opposite of him. She looked at Nevin straight in the eye, before sending her messages to him. What is wrong Nevin...? Do not try to hide it from me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cranky Kidnapper View Post
Blitzcrank whirs out a series of musical, beep boops.

Does you etwahl answer in computer notes? They're quite harmonious to my 'ears'.

- Blitzcrank, He Does Have Ears
Hmm... Sona put a finger on her lips, looking at Blitzcrank with curiosity. Perhaps the vibrations from my Etwhal is able to communicate with hextech and such, yes. As for you, Blitzcrank, I would imagine that those who invented you in Zaun gave you the ability to perceive sound like humans...

Sona smiled at Blitz. You are welcome to listen to my music anytime, Blitz, I am quite happy that you are able to hear it as well...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronei View Post
"I would like it if you could teach me, Miss Sona."
With a bit of practice myself, I should be able to teach you... Though would you happen to know where we could find such an instrument...? I myself do not own one...